January Transfers 2019/20

sne

5 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

It was just at the start of the window I was overly hopeful.

This window should be a lesson to all that most transfer rumours about our club since new owners took over are absolute bollocks

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Are you on the Facebook Villa pages mate? Sign up to all, you won't know whether to laugh , cry, or jump out the window.

The same can be said of Twitter. I just had a look at some of the replies to Percy's tweet and it just reminded how much I hate people.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Are you on the Facebook Villa pages mate? Sign up to all, you won't know whether to laugh , cry, or jump out the window.

God no! I got rid of Twitter because the moron count got too much. Facebook is a whole new level below! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

He’s been involved in more loans than Wonga! 

TRANSFER HISTORY
Transfer historyFee
18/19Swansea CityEnglandSwansea 
Jun 30, 2019
End of loan
18/19Deportivo AlavésSpainAlavés 
Jul 16, 2018
Loan
17/18Swansea CityEnglandSwansea 
Jun 30, 2018
End of loan
17/18Málaga CFSpainMálaga CF 
Jul 4, 2017
Loan
16/17Swansea CityEnglandSwansea 
Aug 11, 2016
£16.20m
15/16SD EibarSpainSD Eibar 
Jul 31, 2015
Loan
14/15Real ZaragozaSpainReal Zaragoza 
Aug 28, 2014
Loan
13/14Deportivo de La CoruñaSpainDep. La Coruña 
Aug 26, 2013
Loan
12/13SD HuescaSpainSD Huesca 
Aug 29, 2012
Loan
11/12Real Murcia CFSpainReal Murcia 
Aug 1, 2011
Loan

Is he on biggish wages which Swansea need to offload? Could this be a factor for the loans?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

I'm alright with Baston, he's scored goals in the past, isn't going to cost a fortune and gives us a another option. He's not complete dog shit. Plus the Mrs will be happy as he's eye candy. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Baston is a value, missed all the other targets kinda buy. Complete punt.

Price is right but self evidently a bottom of the list choice.

Still, it's a striker.

Let's hope he turns out to be our Premier League version of Pukki?

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

God no! I got rid of Twitter because the moron count got too much. Facebook is a whole new level below! 

Villa Twitter is actually kind of funny at times, but FB is just the dumbest of the dumb.

He will obviously find it easier to score in the Prem than the Championship, cos the Championship is so fast and so physical (so people kept saying last season...)

I'm ok with him as a cheap back up option, hopefully only to be used in an emergency, if he never plays for us I'll be happy.

I mean all going well he's not even going to play is he, but as we've seen over the past month or so playing with a recognised striker is just better for the overall balance of the team than playing without one (despite Engels apparently being a better option up front than Wesley...), in which case getting him in on a free in case the worst happens isn't the stupidest decision in the world.