January Transfers 2019/20

sne

8 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Hmm To work or repeatedly press F5 all day. The great biannual debate

Not aimed at you but does anyone know an app that would notify a person when there is actual transfer news? I'm not saying official signings.

If only Villareport had an app.

Oh, or is there something I can do on Twitter? I can deal with a couple of tweets of bullshit. It's better than refreshing villatalk all day.

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Are they though? Big ground. Been in league for a few years now. Some big signings. London factor.  Owners are still spending big. 

It is a crap ground just look at the reaction to Targett in front of the Holte the other day. That is a ground. This is a club on the up if we get it right.

West Ham is a cesspit. I believe if we matched the bid he would prefer here.

Anyway it signals we don't have the funds to drop 20m as this signing is  no brainer. Everything we need in a striker and a wide player in one transfer.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Out of the big 3 championship wingers Bowen is the one I wanted least.

Eze or benrahma are a much better fit imo!

Just hope either are still available in the summer. 

I'd be happy with any of them - I think they're all going places in their careers. 

5 minutes ago, Nigel said:

From very little knowledge on all 3 of them, this is also my view.

Bowen's numbers are great, but I've always thought he lacked pace and skill, and seems to get by largely on a great work rate. (Don't get me wrong, he's talented, and can score, pass and cross, but I've always seen him as a Snodgrass type player who's ceiling is probably Prem mid-table).

This is where I think Benrahma and Eze currently better Bowen, I feel ike they have the potential to be Top 6 players, based on a higher level of skill and pace, as well as having the ability to score, pass and cross. (Again, all of this is, admittedly on very little knowledge of the three!)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I wouldn't class Eze as a winger but I agree I would prefer both him and Benrahma over Bowen, though I think all 3 can make the step-up.

5 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Not aimed at you but does anyone know an app that would notify a person when there is actual transfer news? I'm not saying official signings.

Oh, or is there something I can do on Twitter? I can deal with a couple of tweets of bullshit. It's better than refreshing villatalk all day.

Don't trust villareport, they're the biggest bullshi**ers out there. I blocked them aaaages ago

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Turn on twitter notifications for Villa Report. On their Twitter click on the bell and a plus sign, all tweets and then it’s done 👍🏼

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Am I the only one in the world not on twitter? 

You and me both. Well tbh, I don't reallyu use facebook either, or any kind of social media for that matter. You wouldn't believe how hard it was to convince the mods that I genuinely didn't use social media and I didn't make up some account just to anonymously troll.

Edited by Laughable Chimp

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

This is still the running joke right? Not serious?

It's some kid in his bedroom reporting bullshit left, right and centre! Why people believe what he 'reports' I'll never know

Spoiler

;)