January Transfers 2019/20

sne

23 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Smith really wanted Phillips and the move ended up not going through. We got Marvelous and Luiz. 

If we got him we'd be 6th now.

....keep going, only 5 more similar posts and we would be top 😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, useless said:

Maupay has only scored one more goal than Wesley, not sure why some seem to see him as some sort of holy grail player, I'm personally hoping that we sign a better forward than him this window, no reason why we can't.

Oh I was just joking I don’t think we would be challenging for the title. 

57 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Yep didn't think he was this good to be honest. 

So you didn't read my scouting report and take my word for it on Phillips from September 2018? i posted it on here a few months back!! tut, tut, tut sir!!! i'm disappointed :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cheltenham_villa said:

I'd love benteke, call it nostalgia, call it whatever you want I just think that sometimes certain players and certain clubs belong together.

I'm just about 70 yrs old, fat & obnoxious & i score more often than Benteke.

• Like 1

More a prospect but West Brom's Dara O'Shea might be worth keeping an eye on for a possible poaching. 20 year old centre half out of contract in the summer, a couple of 1st team appearances for West Brom and a good loan spell last season at Exeter. Has been a top player underage for Ireland. Was linked with Bournemouth and Crystal Palace last summer. 

6 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I'm just about 70 yrs old, fat & obnoxious & i score more often than Benteke.

Many nice ladies in Edmonton then(I was going to say easily pleased lol)??? You naughty devil 😉 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Amazing how many people on here know all the ins and outs of all our transfer dealings, the fees that were offered/rejected and who wanted which players etc.

It’s the small world phenomenon theory otherwise known as the six degrees of separation...

Poor joke aside... I used to work for OUFC a few years ago now and what struck me initially was if you are in the inner sanctum’s of the game peeps talk a hell of a lot from different clubs  about other club matters regardless of the division and very open about these/all matters as you build a network of contacts etc ...

Edited by thabucks
  • Like 1