January Transfers 2019/20

sne

5 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Is this definitely the case?

I thought there was a 'Max 2 loans at any one time, and max 4 in a whole season' rule, but @omariqy said the max 2 loans was just for Prem to Prem loans.

Let me get this straight - we can loan Reina, Drinkwater, AND JANUZAJ? 

• Like 1

2 forwards and two high energy battlers are required.

Christ, smith should just google top tackles in Europe and then look through the list to see who can also play a bit of football.

If we dont have the ball we cant score and are at risk of being scored against. Either rely on miss placed passes or win the ball back, that requires tackles.

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Norwich had three loans for the first half of the season, the two loan limit only applies to Premier league players.

Thanks, that clears it up

Just now, brummybloke said:

Christ, smith should just google top tackles in Europe and then look through the list to see who can also play a bit of football.

If we dont have the ball we cant score and are at risk of being scored against. Either rely on miss placed passes or win the ball back, that requires tackles.

That's probably how we found Nakamba

• Haha 1

I love watching Radja. There's an old school way to how he plays. In a funny way he reminds me a bit of Gazza.

Don't think he'd work that well in the premier league due to the athleticism a midfielder requires here. He's also been at Cagliari before and loves playing for them.

Okay, following @brummybloke's advice, I've done a Google search and found this list:

https://eurofootballrumours.com/top-50-best-tacklers-ranked-by-most-tackles-in-european-football-leagues-season-2019-20-29-10-2019-16246/

Top 50 best tacklers ranked by most tackles in European football leagues (Season 2019/20) – 29.10.2019'

From my extensive analysis of this list, I can see we need to buy a chappy called Habib Maiga who is currently on loan at Metz. Can I be Director of Football now? While I was initially dubious of this method, I assume this is how one does it and I feel confident that I can lead this great club into a new era of Googleametrics.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Okay, following @brummybloke's advice, I've done a Google search and found this list:

https://eurofootballrumours.com/top-50-best-tacklers-ranked-by-most-tackles-in-european-football-leagues-season-2019-20-29-10-2019-16246/

From my extensive analysis of this list, I can see we need to buy a chappy called Habib Maiga who is currently on loan at Metz. Can I be Director of Football now? While I was initially dubious of this method, I assume this is how one does it and I feel confident that I can lead this great club into a new era of Googleametrics.

Re that list : look at number 5 , 16 year old. Number 7 Baptiste Santamaría, number 35 John McGinn he’s missed a few games recently too. 

7 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Re that list : look at number 5 , 16 year old. Number 7 Baptiste Santamaría, number 35 John McGinn he’s missed a few games recently too. 

I think we're onto them: Google key metrics. Make sure they aren't proper arseholes. Make sure they're under 25. Make sure they're from outside the PL. I think we've just established Suso's system. 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

4 forwards and 1 winger are needed.

If we are loosing with 5 mins to go we can put all four strikers on the pitch and the winger can lump it in the mixer.

bingo. thank me in may.

Sturridge - the supreme poacher can also bend one in from 30 yards

Benteke - hold up man who is brilliant in the air

Piateck - knows where the net is

Murry - the stalwart would love to finish his career at a truely massive club

Townsend - the supplyline can play left or right,  precision delivery and not afraid to shoot himself.

I'm seriously aroused by the thought of this dream team with grealish pulling the strings behind. I'd like Villa to be losing with 5mins to go  for my apparition to come true

1 minute ago, screwdriver said:

Sturridge - the supreme poacher can also bend one in from 30 yards

Benteke - hold up man who is brilliant in the air

Piateck - knows where the net is

Murry - the stalwart would love to finish his career at a truely massive club

Townsend - the supplyline can play left or right,  precision delivery and not afraid to shoot himself.

I'm seriously aroused by the thought of this dream team with grealish pulling the strings behind. I'd like Villa to be losing with 5mins to go  for my apparition to come true

Cracking dream but when you wake up you'll find that would cost £80m. Cracking dream though!!