Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

7 minutes ago, WHY said:

Didn’t need to get involved, stupid 

That thug Serbian shithouse ran over to him, got in his face, and gets nothing. All Luiz did was stand there and dip his head slightly.

Was a played for red card by the cheat that is Mitrovic. Of course it's against a London club so VAR couldn't wait to give it. You could not clearly tell from the images I saw, except that Mitrovic clearly played for it. 

Another joke handball too which would not have been given had it been a media 6 club against one of the rest.

We were however an embarrassment regardless.

Edited by danceoftheshamen
  • Like 1

That was never a headbutt in a billion years, Mitrovic is a fat **** cheating word removed, and the whole point of VAR was that it wasn’t meant to make mistakes like this. At worst that was two yellows (with Mitrovic the bigger culprit) and I am **** livid about that.

Ruined the game. **** off

• Like 1

Just now, KentVillan said:

That was never a headbutt in a billion years, Mitrovic is a fat **** cheating word removed, and the whole point of VAR was that it wasn’t meant to make mistakes like this. At worst that was two yellows (with Mitrovic the bigger culprit) and I am **** livid about that.

Could easily have been two yellows for Mitrovic and one for Luiz. Both stupid with the chest bumping and a yellow for each would have been reasonable.

An additional yellow for simulation wouldn’t have been ridiculous either given the way Mitrovic hit the deck.

We’d lost that game already but losing Luiz for a few games is far from ideal particularly with a decision like that.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

The corruption at FA towers continues apace. How the ref cannot see that was played for, clear acting and a pathetically exaggerated reaction from the cheating bully boy that is Mitrovic the Lord only knows.....Or it could be the ongoing bias/corruption towards the Media 6 & London clubs of course. For me Mitrovic should have been sent off for blatantly trying to con the officials. 

As for VAR, well we all know it's corrupt regardless.

Shithouse ref couldn't wait to get a red card out either. 

Nothing more than a chest bump where one person is taller than the other.

Oh, that was actually instigated by the player who feigned injury too. Gash.

1 minute ago, tinker said:

Doug should have gone down holding his face a the same time has what's his name.  

Makes you wonder who would have got sent off if he had.

No wait it doesn't, London club... of course it would have still been Luiz.

1 minute ago, MrBlack said:

Makes you wonder who would have got sent off if he had.

No wait it doesn't, London club... of course it would have still been Luiz.

I think Mitrovic would have got a second yellow and Doug a red. 

4 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Soft, soft red card. Stupid from Luiz - don't put yourself in that situation.

To be fair you could argue mitrovic put him in that situation... They both did the exact same thing, at worst Luiz being shorter meant his head brushed his face but it was a chest bump

It wasn't a red card

Â