Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

The problem with Trezeguet is he gets into those positions he has a knack for it an instinct. What we need to find out is if Traore has the knack too. I've defended him but these missed sitters are costing points. Not good enough.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Aswan’s Unfinished Obelisk was started by Trezeguet’s ancestors. 

He’s improved massively on last season but can he take the next step and improve his finishing? His confidence in front of goal is somewhere down near Hogan’s. He badly needs a goal. 

Beautiful reference.😂😂

• Thanks 1

Disagree with people critising Trez. He provided opportunities for others, was unlucky not to score and got us penalty as well. Worked hard again.

Based on solely yesterday I'd say

Bowen & Trez  on par > Benrahma > Traore yesterday.

6 hours ago, Risso said:

Both Bowen and Benrahma are miles better than Trez and Traore.

Trez is a different type of player methinks. No idea what kind of player Traore is supposed to be mind.

I think Deano probably was a bit vary going to another Brentford player tbh. After Konsa and Watkins for £ 40 million, I can see why. Lots of managers get slaughtered when they go to the group of players the know from previous clubs for signings. And lets not pretend Benrahma has been amazing for the kit stealers. 

I'm still absolutely baffled we needed quality in our attacking play and the best our scouting department could cough up was Traore. It's not like he was a ten quid punt either. 

9 hours ago, PaddytheVillan said:

It was going wide! Fabianski "saving it" was unnecessary. 

I know it's all academic, but I think it might have been creeping in. This was after he'd hit it. Looks fairly close to his body.

image.png

1 minute ago, vazquez said:

He made up for it by getting to the position in the first place and winning the penalty. Works hard for the team every minute. Nothing controversial in loving that.

True and we also scored. And Watkins should have put away his penalty.

If we defended properly we'd won that game.

But  Villatalk loves a scapegoat

26 minutes ago, Enda said:

I know it's all academic, but I think it might have been creeping in. This was after he'd hit it. Looks fairly close to his body.

image.png

Middle aged spread on this guy.

Him, Mcginn and Targett on the dirty bulk. About to cut any day now..

39 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We need a hat trick from him soon to make up for this!

Still love the guy though. Controversial opinion i know.

Hat trick, you’ll be lucky to get one goal from this chump, awful player 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

True and we also scored. And Watkins should have put away his penalty.

If we defended properly we'd won that game.

But  Villatalk loves a scapegoat

You should look up the definition of a scapegoat. People blaming a man on the sidelines for individual errors that cost us is the very definition of scapegoating, blaming the players on the pitch who **** up is not.

1 minute ago, Sam-AVFC said:

You should look up the definition of a scapegoat. People blaming a man on the sidelines for individual errors that cost us is the very definition of scapegoating, blaming the players on the pitch who **** up is not.

Targett and McGinn likewise "cost" us for not stopping Ogbonna yet they don't get the same amount of stick

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Targett and McGinn likewise "cost" us for not stopping Ogbonna yet they don't get the same amount of stick

You seriously expect Targett to outjump Ogbonna there when he's had a free run? It's just not feasible. Absolutely players who didn't track him deserve blame for that.

No one is blaming Trezeguet for that, that would be scapegoating. He's being called out for his own mistakes ie missing an absolute sitter.

I gave him tons of abuse last season but he is far from our worst this season. Hes been excellent but tries too hard some times. He just lacks a bit of composure and the X factor to unlock defences on the right. The composure will come but not sure about the rest. I'm not sure traore has enough either tbh as he looks overwhelmed by the pace and a bit passive. the little I've seen of him. 

Â