Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

8 minutes ago, peterw said:

Nice move and finish, the forward who knocked it back to trezeguet looked a mile offside, though.

Good job there's no linesmen then. I presume there won't be in the actual matches either, I believe it's one of the new rules to uphold safety and integrity - up to the forwards to admit if they were offside or not like park football (spoiler: they never are).

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Good job there's no linesmen then. I presume there won't be in the actual matches either, I believe it's one of the new rules to uphold safety and integrity - up to the forwards to admit if they were offside or not like park football (spoiler: they never are).

Probably still more accurate than VAR.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Is he one of the so called training ground players then?

Be interesting to see how some of these perform without crowds

Yes, by you. Your new obsession.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, robby b said:

So Trez has scored against Leicester twice this season. And both were good goals too.

He is to Leicester what Shane Long or Jay Rodriguez is to Villa 😂

• Haha 1

I think the lay off may really benefit him. Hopefully he’s more settled into England now. Could have a big part to play in staying up, he (along with El Ghazi)could be the type to thrive playing Behind closed doors and get confidence up.

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d be very surprised if he was anything other than sh*t when we return. He’s not a premier league standard player by any stretch. 

Yeah I’ve not seen too much in him either, no real pace, stamina seems woeful (in relative terms), bit of headless chicken most of the time on the ball.....plenty of time to come good but I’ve seen more in other signings to suggest they might be here longer.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Yeah I’ve not seen too much in him either, no real pace, stamina seems woeful (in relative terms), bit of headless chicken most of the time on the ball.....plenty of time to come good but I’ve seen more in other signings to suggest they might be here longer.

Sounds like another Andi Weimann situation to me, except the stamina part.

Our wingers have been one of our downfalls this season. 

El Ghazi had to come off, the most logical substitution ever, but as I said in the match thread I have no belief Trezeguet will come on and do anything better and so it proved. 

Both are far too lightweight and ineffective.  When you look back at how much better even some of our most average wingers have been it makes you weep, let alone looking back at players like Young. 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Our wingers have been one of our downfalls this season. 

El Ghazi had to come off, the most logical substitution ever, but as I said in the match thread I have no belief Trezeguet will come on and do anything better and so it proved. 

Both are far too lightweight and ineffective.  When you look back at how much better even some of our most average wingers have been it makes you weep, let alone looking back at players like Young. 

I think El Ghazi is a good player and offers something, that cross for Davis was a strikers dream. Gabby even would have eaten that up. Trezeguet on other hand, I would never question his effort but he just isnt good at all.

Smith likes his wide players so strange that club didnt give him another winger and has been a problem for us. Wesley gets a bit of stick but I cant really remember him having too many chances he fluffed from our wingers

• Like 1

Â