Mahmoud 'Trézéguet' Hassan

Demitri_C

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

No one will ever convince me that Trez is a footballer, we had our pants pulled down with this signing. Good luck to him and his 600 billion followers 

UTV 

SOTC 

VIVA LAS VEGAS 

did we pay 11m for him?

literal daylight robbery lol.

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

did we pay 11m for him?

He scored some important goals for the club, but championship quality at best, wish him well if he’s off.

Geez the ref has lost the plot in the game.

21 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

did we pay 11m for him?

He's scored 8 goals and 3 assists in about 3100 minutes. Richarlison cost €55 million earlier signing (prices have inflated more since) and has 10 goals 2 assists in last 3100 minutes.

Which one is the bigger robbery?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

He's scored 8 goals and 3 assists in about 3100 minutes. Richarlison cost €55 million earlier signing (prices have inflated more since) and has 10 goals 2 assists in last 3100 minutes.

Which one is the bigger robbery?

i mean.....

urm...

Richarlison vs Trez.

Is this even a discussion?

Richarlison is a good player in a bad team, Trez is a Championship player in an average team.

Granted Richarlison was probably.......a bit over priced, but i dont think its a reasonable comparison to defend how poor Trez is.

5 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

This is the worst game of football I've ever watched 😩

You must've missed all the other games. I'm doing something with this on in background, and whenever coms. goes up in voice through an 'attack', I've been completely ignoring it, rather than changing tabs, as the ball... never.. . goes.... anywhere...

Penos. What else.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

This is the worst game of football I've ever watched 😩

Yeah I watched a number of games in this tournament, I haven’t been impressed with the quality.  I was looking forward to the tournament given the lack of local football because of the winter break but I’ve been disappointed and found myself drifting from the games. 

• Like 2

Â