Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

I didn't think he was as bad as made out in here at all. We need to find a way to get him into the game a bit more for sure, but that will take time. Way too early to write him off yet. I've seen enough of him to know he's got something about him.

I do however think it's a huge mistake not bringing in another striker, there's huge pressure on Wes to do well. 

• Like 3

I think he needs help up front. I think he has virtually no real service in the last couple of games. He has ability most definitely but we aren't getting close enough to him to allow him to use it. Not one real through ball to him. Nothing coming from wide for him. He's had very little to work with in fairness to him. 

• Like 2

Far too early to be making judgements. He was ok today, some decent build up play here and there. 

He’s got skill, just needs some time to adapt to the pace and physicality. 

It’s a lot of pressure on a young lad, especially when he’s still getting used to a new country/language etc. I think he’ll prove his worth in time. 

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We don't have time.

We need to start winning games and scoring goals. It's not going to get any easier

What's the alternative though? Play Davis?

He's just come into a new team in a vastly superior league he will need time to adjust.

Edited by penguin

Just now, penguin said:

What's the alternative though? Play Davies?

He's just come into a new team in a vastly superior league he will need time to adjust.

I would start playing Kodjia.

Don't care if he doesn't work as hard. We need goals and he scores goals.

It is very early , i think he looks promising. The problem is we will  need to pick up points and win against teams like Bournemouth at home. 

My concern is despite the rebuilding done we don't really have a back up solution or  obvious goals up front to support Wesley , so the pressure will only grow.

Its early days..... 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

We don't have time.

We need to start winning games and scoring goals. It's not going to get any easier

Pukki hat trick today...he didn't need time. Sorry but I agree with you. I don't know where the goals are going to come from

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Kodjia - 1 appearance in the Premier League, 0 goals.
Wesley - 2 appearences in the Premier League, 0 goals.

Such a huge difference! 

Kodjia is shit.

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

Kodj unlikely to be fit for everton but another shite performance vs them and I say drop wes

Â