Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

Just now, ferguson1 said:

He may also have one eye on making the World Cup squad. If he scores goals he may just sneak in.

No.

Even before the injury he had maybe 25-30 attackers ahead of him for Brazil. I know he got 4 minutes in that exhibition game  but he'd had needed to stay fit and play out of his skin to be an option. Thanks to Ben Mee he didn't even get the chance to try.

On 08/01/2022 at 14:51, AV82 said:

Season starts in April and ends in November so effectively he gets a pre-season and a full season of football whilst on loan.

Regional league starts next week which except Gremio who just got relegated is a lot of poor teams. Be good for his confidence

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/01/2022 at 14:56, Zatman said:

Regional league starts next week which except Gremio who just got relegated is a lot of poor teams. Be good for his confidence

Is that what this Gaucho competition is? Confused me as to what it was.

Just seen though that Andres D'Alessandro is in the Internacional squad, at 40 years of age!

7 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Is that what this Gaucho competition is? Confused me as to what it was.

Just seen though that Andres D'Alessandro is in the Internacional squad, at 40 years of age!

Yes every province has a league and the big teams play a lot of minnows. Gremio and Inter dominate the Gaucho but think its played for political reasons more than conpetitive football. 

Its the type of games Romario helped get him his 25000 goals 😂

• Thanks 1

This lovely little flick!

Although I must admit, a large part of the time he still looks a bit clumsy (largely due to his shorter leg), but how joyful it is to see Big Wes scoring again!

Edited by hong0311
  • Thanks 1

He needs as much football as possible. Getting to play against lower division regional sides will also allow him to score some goals and get some confidence back before the national championship season starts in April

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, hong0311 said:

Although I must admit, a large part of the time he still looks a bit clumsy (largely due to his shorter leg), but how joyful it is to see Big Wes scoring again!

The Kenneth Williams Adjudication Panel verdict: Debatable, but probably worth a reference.

9fb192d8-c56a-11e8-bccd-5b30791c978e.jpg

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, hong0311 said:

He looks absolutely shot to bits if we're being honest 

Â