Kalvin Phillips

StefanAVFC

1 minute ago, Mazrim said:

To be fair, you're asking about their crown jewel in their front garden. 

Maybe it was a little insensitive. 😂

My mate who is a hardcore Leeds fans is happy that they could get 20m+ for him.  I guess others don’t feel the same way.

• Like 1

During our financial difficulites last summer that Waccoe forum had a thread on us called 'Villa financial meltdown?' from May until late July it grew by about seventy pages, with their fans laughing at our situation, and reveling in every bit of bad news that was reported about us, some of them were even posting on here pretending to care, whilst back on Waccoe they were making fun of this forum, and any of the posters who dared to hope that things might turn out alright.

I think they've had such a tough time of it themselves that they were desperate to see another club go through the same thing. Was funny to see their reaction when we were actually taken over...

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Did you see the rest? One of them said i would leave in pieces! 

They’ve banned me now.  

They seem a very angry bunch. 

You don't need to go on there the Waccoe Forum  to ask them and get yourself banned....  just read my scout report that i put on here for him to know he's a good player :) 

Trust me on that one mate!! UTV

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They’ve banned me now.  

To be fair to them he is their Grealish but some of the blunt reactions and threats to dismember you @Vive_La_Villaare OTT.  

It's also interesting to note that we're light on Leeds fans on VT now too, seeing as we're not going into financial meltdown...and got promoted ahead of them. 

I do feel for them but my sympathy rapidly evaporates when their combined intellectual response is F.. K off... they deserve everything they get if that's their attitude.

Eurgh I hate Leeds. I actually hate them more than Birmingham as I don’t live locally so the rivalry doesn’t affect me too much and they’re so insignificant in a footballing sense it’s hard to even care. Leeds however are undeniably huge and they’re a scummy club in a scummy town.

I don’t really want Phillips as he’s Leeds through and through. Really happy to not be in the same league as them once again. Long may it stay this way. 

37 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

They’ve banned me now.  

I don't know why you

A) signed up 

B ) surprised

They 're absolute scum. I'm delighted they didn't come up. Still Bitter 

• Like 1

Â