dont_do_it_doug.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I wasn't.  Craig Gardner is the best midfielder I have seen since Pirlo.

You must have somehow missed Isaiah Osborne. 

People getting sily here, clearly Nuno is a great manager. Taken Wolves from 15th to 1st in his first season in the Championship and 7th in his first season in the Prem. Yes he's had access to a lot of quality players through Jorge Mendes, but it's still an amazing achievement. I rate Dean highly but he's not achieved with us what Nuno has with Wolves yet. 

I've thought about this Jota deal and actually think it could be ok. He's their 2nd best player after Che Adams and got 10 assists last season so clearly has some creative spark. I definitely don't think he should start, but as our 2nd option at right wing he could be decent. Will have to wait and see, but we'll of course sign bigger names as the summer goes on. 

Benrahma from Brentford should be on our list of other right wingers, as others have said - top assister in the Championship last season and easily capable of playing PL football. 

Edited by VillaFaninLondon
  • Like 2

Hmm.

Small heath players coming to B6 are a rarity, and it usually ends in failure. Let's hope this one is different.

8 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think he’ll start for us and be a key player, I think a lot of people will be surprised at how good he actually is

Well just looking at the clip posted in here, he seems to think quickly, move the ball quickly and switches play, sprays the ball decisively.

Can obviously also dribble very well.

That already takes care of some of my complaints about our team already.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

People getting sily here, clearly Nuno is a great manager. Taken Wolves from 15th to 1st in his first season in the Championship and 7th in his first season in the Prem. Yes he's had access to a lot of quality players through Jorge Mendes, but it's still an amazing achievement.

It's crazy how people conveniently forget that a few of their British players are still in that Wolves team and also seem much improved!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's crazy how people conveniently forget that a few of their British players are still in that Wolves team and also seem much improved!

Matt Doherty has been brilliant that he is one of the best full backs in top flight. Coady is close to England call up as well

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VillaFaninLondon said:

People getting sily here, clearly Nuno is a great manager. Taken Wolves from 15th to 1st in his first season in the Championship and 7th in his first season in the Prem. Yes he's had access to a lot of quality players through Jorge Mendes, but it's still an amazing achievement. I rate Dean highly but he's not achieved with us what Nuno has with Wolves yet. 

I've thought about this Jota deal and actually think it could be ok. He's their 2nd best player after Che Adams and got 10 assists last season so clearly has some creative spark. I definitely don't think he should start, but as our 2nd option at right wing he could be decent. Will have to wait and see, but we'll of course sign bigger names as the summer goes on. 

Benrahma from Brentford should be on our list of other right wingers, as others have said - top assister in the Championship last season and easily capable of playing PL football. 

To be honest if we had smith the whole season I think we'd have pissed the league or at least got autos. 

How is Che Adams a better player? He's a better striker, yes. Faster, sure. Like comparing Apples and Ice Cream though.

Jota can look downwards though. His head isn't fixed at a 15 degree incline. Might give him the edge over Adams.

Â