dont_do_it_doug.

28 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Still showering apparently. Villa insistent .

Similar to what happened when there was the outbreak of Mad Cows Disease, which as we now know, really affected Birmingham fans quite badly.

Saw one walking in a circle whilst mooing once. I felt 1% sorry (lie).

• Haha 3

Been watching a few videos of him this morning. Excellent placement when finishing, makes good runs.

If his talents work with what Smith is trying to establish then I don't care if he's PL standard right now, because he will be in time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, avfcDJ said:

Similar to what happened when there was the outbreak of Mad Cows Disease, which as we now know, really affected Birmingham fans quite badly.

Saw one walking in a circle whilst mooing once. I felt 1% sorry (lie).

Had to read that three times before I realised it didn't say 'mooning'. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

I wonder if we're holding out on announcing because we're technically still a championship club and thus FFP applies...

when do we "officially" become a PL club?

Apart from Alan "curbo the turbo" Curbishley, in my villa supporting days (late 70s to date)....I can't think of any other sha player we've signed - presuming Jota does sign. 

Plenty have gone the other way, mind.

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

this week?, as in Monday?

Last season the new Premier League season officially ‘started’ on the 7th June, and this was when the newly promoted clubs were awarded their Premier League share certificates. I’m not certain on the exact day, but I’d imagine it’ll be between Mon-Fri this week. If you can find when the new season officially starts then that’ll be the day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Apart from Alan "curbo the turbo" Curbishley, in my villa supporting days (late 70s to date)....I can't think of any other sha player we've signed - presuming Jota does sign. 

Plenty have gone the other way, mind.

Chris Sutton joined us from them but they had released him.

• Thanks 2

Â