dont_do_it_doug.

41 minutes ago, av1 said:

Small heaths finishing in that video is absolutely comical. 

I was just going to say the same thing!  hahaha... What a bunch of cloggers.

3 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

In my opinion, we have better players, manager, stadium, fanbase. They’ve spent a lot of money in a short space of time, I think there is something dodgy going on there with the Portuguese connection, do you agree?

They have a much better squad than us all over the park, better manager as well

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not having that at all. 

Purslow and Smith both highlighted John McGinn as the kind of signing we want to make - that is character, attitude and talent.

One would assume that Dean knows all about Jota from their time together, so this makes sense to me. We have a lot of places to fill in the squad, and Smith said he would be taking some time off before work begins again in earnest, so I imagine this has been lined-up for a while, irrespective of which division we ended up in, and may not be fully indicative of our main Premier League recruitment strategy.

So basically we have signed (or are in the process of signing) Blues star player as a squad player and palming off Gary Gardner onto them after overtaking them to gain promotion.

That must really be a kick in the teeth for them. 

Can this season get any better?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

His CV is a lot more impressive as much as I like Smith

His CV is not impressive at all. Probably the only manager in Porto’s recent history NOT to  win a trophy in that tinpot league.

It’s easy to look a good manager when you’re basically just a rent boy for the most well known agent in the world. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

His CV is not impressive at all. Probably the only manager in Porto’s recent history NOT to  win a trophy in that tinpot league.

It’s easy to look a good manager when you’re basically just a rent boy for the most well known agent in the world. 

He took Valencia to the Champions League, stupidly sacked and replaced by Gary Neville. Did wonders at Rio Ave and Wolves

Everyone talking about how predictable he is when cutting in onto his left foot, but at least he is dynamic and positive when he does so. One of the frustrating things about adomah for me was that he would cut inside then just stop or wait for the overlap. Was very frustrating 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

How do you explain us doing the double over them last season then? They haven’t beaten us in the league since 2005! Even if they didn’t have their 9 point deduction, we still would’ve finished above them last season. Granted, Monk is a good manager but he’s not better than Smith, wherever Smith has been in management, he has had success. As for the better squad comment ha ha ha, the only player from their current squad who would get in our side is Jota! 

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

How do you explain us doing the double over them last season then? They haven’t beaten us in the league since 2005! Even if they didn’t have their 9 point deduction, we still would’ve finished above them last season. Granted, Monk is a good manager but he’s not better than Smith, wherever Smith has been in management, he has had success. As for the better squad comment ha ha ha, the only player from their current squad who would get in our side is Jota! 

I thought he was talking about Wolves and Nuno? 

• Like 4

Â