Tickets

Czechlad

5 minutes ago, imavillan said:

right...i'm in the queue.....only 14101 in front of me with a wait of over an hour.... ffs

well heres me thinking i was at the back of the queue at 9k odd

Anyone got through yet today, what's the craic?

I'm trying to get one for my Brother......(using his ref, he went to 5 game incl. the semi final)

My waiting time just jumped from 10 mins to 25 mins

Edited by bannedfromHandV

9 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Anyone got through yet today, what's the craic?

I'm trying to get one for my Brother......(using his ref, he went to 5 game incl. the semi final)

My waiting time just jumped from 10 mins to 25 mins

that happened to me...only from 50 mins to over an hour !!!!!

1 minute ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Phew, i'm sorted!

A mate got in and sorted our 3. 142 towards the front so great seats for celebrations IF we win.

Must have released new tickets then cos don't think 142 was even an option let alone for three tickets earlier today

Sold Out.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2019/05/20/play-off-final-sold-out

Our allocation for the Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final against Derby County has now sold out.

The game takes place on Monday 27th May and we’ll be backed by 36,288 supporters in the West End of Wembley Stadium as we face the Rams.

The remaining few tickets were snapped up mere minutes after becoming available to supporters who have attended three or more home games this season.

The club would like to thank our fans, once again, for their fantastic support.

Edited by stato
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Must have released new tickets then cos don't think 142 was even an option let alone for three tickets earlier today

Yeah definitely, i've not got in to see what is available. Like others my time keeps lengthening.

2 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Phew, i'm sorted!

A mate got in and sorted our 3. 142 towards the front so great seats for celebrations IF we win.

Another example of good seats that weren't available until today. I'm happy for you @AlwaysAVFC, and hope you enjoy the game, but the club need some feedback about how shit their handling of these allocations was.

How does someone in this allocation get a better choice of seats than a season ticket holder? The ticket office need to sort this shit out next time we're at Wembley. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Phew, i'm sorted!

did you happen to notice the availability in other areas?

going to keep trying for returns etc but think that's the end of the line for me. no sob story...i chose to do more aways rather than homes this season and 4 home games just wasnt enough

Â