Cup Final Two (of three) - pre-match

mjmooney

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Were hated cause were the most likely to go up and the other teams are pooing there pants wondering how to deal with our quality. 

I think quality on the ball by individual players would be a good time to start, tomorrow night.....not all, but some leave me shaking my head.

21 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I wonder if the weather could have a big impact on tomorrow's game.

Looks like it will be a fairly warm evening with no gayles anticipated in the Sandwell area.

shame...we need a storm from our lads.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

I wonder if the weather could have a big impact on tomorrow's game.

Looks like it will be a fairly warm evening with no gayles anticipated in the Sandwell area.

giphy.webp

• Like 1

Listened to the WM phone in from earlier this evening, So many deluded Albion fans! Anyone would think we have the EFL in our back pocket. I wouldn't be happy with Tammy at all if he acted the way Gayle had.  Especially if the Ref has warned him.

Think I'd go with the same starting XI for tomorrow.  As much as the baggies will push for an early goal, we're so much better at keeping the ball/controlling a game now (Saturday mistake aside). should be more space going forwards so hopefully see more of Abraham this game.

17 hours ago, villanmac said:

Interestingly, sun set is during half-time tomorrow, so i imagine they will have everything ready to refuel then.

Yeah sun sets at 20.57 tonight. The hardest part of the day is the last few hours as the fasting starts around 3.30 am. On Saturday it would have been easier as the game kicked off at 12.30 but tonight will be very difficult.

@Herman22 is correct, you can skip fasts and make up for them after Ramadan has finished if required, so I suspect El Ghazi (and Elmo?) will be most likely be advised to skip it tonight (Hegazi for them too)

I'm pretty confident. we completely bossed them last game and they're without their main threat tonight. they have to go for it which should expose them a lot more than last time. even with them playing Pulis football we put two passed them and their only goal was gifted by a temporary lapse of reasoning. I don't think it will be easy, but we are essentially in a position where we force them into having to play more aggressively and should be able to effectively set up to counter that. we have the upper hand.