mjmooney

6 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

I think I would go:

Steer 

Elmo       Mings      Tuanzebe      Taylor

Adomah    Hourihane  McGinn   El Ghazi

Grealish

Tammy 

I think Adomah did ok, and wouldn’t mind seeing him start again. They will have to actually play football against us on Tuesday and that will open up gaps that Albert can exploit. Playing against a back 6 like on Sat doesn’t suit him but I think he can be dangerous when they aren’t so defensive.

Also I would start Hourihane over Whelan. Keep the ball on the ground and play through the midfield and to Tammy and Jack, don’t rely on crosses as they are strong aerially. 

On fifa 19 Adomah is a boss with pace, when I play my son he can't stand him he causes so many problems on the wing.

He calls him the Usain Bolt of football, now if only Uncle Albert was like that on the pitch and used his pace more..

6 hours ago, TRO said:

I see the desperation is creeping in......trying to get Jack banned for simulation of the penalty.

Its ridiculous, they will do anything to derail us because it would destroy them inside if we went back up and baggies and Leeds had to stay in the championship.

• Like 1

Whelan or Hourihane - I think Smith is the best person to decide. Either we go in to try and score 2 or 3, in which case Whelan is the one who comes on (probably for Jack) in the second half to shore us up. Or we have Hourihane as the change up option in the second half, which worked beautifully last time.
I think players now understand the squad game more than we fans give credit. I'm sure Conor wanted to start, but coming on he had a crucial role and eventually was the hero!

I think the bigger question is Albert or Green. Albert gives more defensive cover, but Green's pace on the break (they will attack more this game) will be a huge weapon.

I also think we will see more from McGinn, El Ghazi and others, who had their quietest games for a while on Saturday.

I trust the manager to get the tactics and team selection right. I trust to players to not cock it up. I trust our fans to make more noise than they other lot. I don't trust myself not to throw up before the final whistle.

3 minutes ago, Hev said:

Listening to WM. Everyone hates us dont they? 

WBA are scared of us. As are Leeds.

Wolves have an inferiority complex.

Blues hate us. Most of them hate us more than they support their own team.

• Like 3

The ref is just going to give everything to Albion tomorrow and they are going to kick shit out of Jack. I am so angry and nervous too. 

Gayle was a genuine threat on Saturday.

Now he is gone and there's nothing to fear, except i guess set pieces. But we have more than enough ammunition to take them apart if we just play our game.

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

On fifa 19 Adomah is a boss with pace, when I play my son he can't stand him he causes so many problems on the wing.

He calls him the Usain Bolt of football, now if only Uncle Albert was like that on the pitch and used his pace more..

It’s like Champ Manager, I had the 99/00 version, and used to sign a Spanish player... can’t remeber his name, and he always propelled us up the table! He never made it in real life, but he was awesome! Lol.

1 hour ago, Hev said:

Very biased Anti Villa tonight on WM though

Don't listen to it then.....The BBC as a whole is a very iffy medium anyway, I wouldn't believe a thing that they present.

back to us......if they can't present honesty, then 40,000 should give them the bird.

fair play to Liverpool, rightly or wrongly they give the Sun a big miss.....and so should we do the same with the BBC WM.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We are the most hated team in the midlands without question but I love that the jealousy is great

Salty jelly?