Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

The keeper kit looks a bit.....bland?

That's the third kit. It's much less bland than it appears on that pic. It has some really interesting detailing on it. 

The away has very similar detailing to @Teale's 'tache's effort a couple of pages back. Much like the 89(?) away shirt. 

Just now, Keyblade said:

Is that a collar on the home kit? Hard to see on what looks like a screenshot of a Windows 95 PC.

Yeah it's a collar. Reminded me of MONs first season.

4 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

The keeper kit looks a bit.....bland?

I thought that was the 3rd kit lol. I got excited for a second. I love the look of the away top. That W looks dreadful on the kits though. 

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

That's the third kit. It's much less bland than it appears on that pic. It has some really interesting detailing on it. 

The away has very similar detailing to @Teale's 'tache's effort a couple of pages back. Much like the 89(?) away shirt. 

Oh a green third kit?, won't that blend in to the pitch a bit????

2 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Ah...I like then. Both the away and 3rd look nice. Not the home so much as last years which was stunning imo.

The third kit has some intricate detailing with a monochrome badge (is that the right phrase?). The away kit has the sort of two tone blue colour I alluded to a few days ago. One side has sort of diagonal shaded stripes.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, omariqy said:

The third kit has some intricate detailing with a monochrome badge (is that the right phrase?). The away kit has the sort of two tone blue colour I alluded to a few days ago. One side has sort of diagonal shaded stripes.

Monochrome means in one colour 👍

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

I quite like a collar now and then as long as it isn't massive. The same old necks get boring. Hopefully this speeds up the release of the actual official images. Every year for as far as I can remember we always seem to have to wait for ages to see the new shirts. 

Last 11 seasons home shirts:

09/10 - no collar

10/11 - no collar

11/12 - no collar

12/13 - collar

13/14 - no collar (sort of)

14/15 - collar

15/16 - collar

16/17 - collar

17/18 - no collar

18/19 - no collar

19/20 - collar

As you can see, there's a clear correlation between collars and us having shit seasons...

Edited by Mantis
  • Haha 2

Â