Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

Gutted that the training kit has the Sponsor on it. Looks good in general, but I loaded up on this season's training gear as it was gambling-ad free, I'm not wearing that shite.

Edit: Actually, on the OS, images of the players in last season's training gear have Unibet on, but the retail version doesn't. Can we expect the same this year?

Edited by Davkaus

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Gutted that the training kit has the Sponsor on it. Looks good in general, but I loaded up on this season's training gear as it was gambling-ad free, I'm not wearing that shite.

If it's like this year, the training kit sold in the shops doesn't have the sponsorship on.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Any chance of fitting into a kiddies shirt?  😁

14 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Save yourself the time on that one...

Good work on the other two!

I'm a bit confused too, but NV's comments above  (I believe he's seen the kits, right?) seem to suggest that away and third kit mock-up are pretty much correct but the home strip is not?

Guess we'll just have to wait until they're unveiled, whenever that is. Sometime in July I think I read? Nice and specific.

Edited by Ginko

Â