12/13 - collar

13/14 - no collar (sort of)

14/15 - collar

15/16 - collar

16/17 - collar

17/18 - no collar

18/19 - no collar

19/20 - collar

As you can see, there's a clear correlation between collars and us having shit seasons...

All of those collars bar 14/15 were crap though. This one seems closer to the 07/08 season, which was a good year. It's a collar but it's also not a collar :lol: 

Both away kits look Fit!!!! I’m defo gonna be tempted to buy them all season and then not, then wish I did , then look on eBay and not get my size, then probably buy a retro like I do every year. 

8 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'll be very surprised if we ever wear it. So get em before they're gone imo. 

We’ll definitely wear it at West Ham and Burnley away

They look okay to me. Nothing special and as usual a lot of the fan made kits on here look better. One thing to point out is that yet again the home shirt is purple and blue and not claret. 

9 hours ago, Michelsen said:

That 3rd kit might be hard to resist. 

Same here. I don’t care if it’s as ugly as f*ck. I’ve been waiting for a dark green or brown villa kit to add to the collection

• Haha 1

On 01/07/2019 at 09:57, Teale's 'tache said:

Your wish is Photoshop Genies command...

NpsoqbN.jpg

So if the recent photos are correct, this mockup looks almost exactly like the actual kit? Aside from the sponsor colour. Not sure I liked it from the low res image, but when the diagonal stripes are factored in, very nice.

That third kit is wicked too. I had the old Muller away kit, and I think I might have to shake the piggy bank for that one. Awesome.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

So if the recent photos are correct, this mockup looks almost exactly like the actual kit? Aside from the sponsor colour. Not sure I liked it from the low res image, but when the diagonal stripes are factored in, very nice.

That third kit is wicked too. I had the old Muller away kit, and I think I might have to shake the piggy bank for that one. Awesome.

Yeah I loved those kits that season, probably as the home that year was my 1st ever villa kit and it was the 'coca cola' cup edition too❤️

I really hope the green one is correct.... UTV

Â