Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Ha, I remember this vaguely.

Good team that was.

Shame Jerry didn't really get an opportunity though, although he was pretty small, he was a tank.

I mean, look at that for a squad 😍

1_f.jpg?1015

• Like 1

On 21/07/2019 at 19:08, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yes, Leao has just changed agents recently and has infact linked up with Mendes.

What your second post states though is the european equivalent to the UK press and everyone just jumps on the gravy train of Mendes and suddenly Laeo is going to Juventus, Inter Milan, Valencia and Wolves - all Mendes influenced clubs! 

Suprise suprise...

Wolves join £31m race as Jorge Mendes signs up Rafael Leao

By Danny Owen.

Wolverhampton Wanderers have joined the race to sign coveted Lille forward Rafael Leao after the ‘Portuguese Kylian Mbappe’ joined forces with super-agent Jorge Mendes, according to the CM Jornal.

Everyone is talking about Leao right now and with good reason.

The speedy forward has played just one full season of first-team football after leaving Sporting Lisbon for Lille last summer but he is already starting to justify comparisons with PSG’s World Cup winner Mbappe thanks to his rapid pace and ruthless finishing.

Sporting’s former youth coach, Tiago Fernandes, even claimed that Leao was better than a young Cristiano Ronaldo when rising through the ranks at the Estadio Jose Alvalade, speaking to L'Equipe.

No wonder clubs from all across Europe are queuing up to sign one-half of Lille’s much-admired forward pair. Leao might not have found the net as prolifically as Nicolas Pepe last season but that hasn’t stopped Juventus, Inter Milan and Valencia from allegedly eyeing a 20-year-old who is already valued in excess of £31 million.

Interestingly, Leao has joined Ronaldo and co at Jorge Mendes’ Gestifute agency and CM Jornal believes that this rather eye-catching development has catapulted him into Wolves’ sights.

Mendes has an excellent relationship with Wolves’ owners, helping to bring Joao Moutinho, Rui Patricio and Ruben Neves to Molineux in recent years though Leao would be the most ambitious, an expensive, addition since Fosun International took control in 2016.

Here

Has a bid been made though Dan? This is the question. As it stands. No they haven't.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

This window has been a bit mad but it has been needed. The amount of players lost from last season was crazy and then when you factor in the step up in level we needed to recruit big. 

Like most I think Trez and Luiz are done. I still really hope we get a proper keeper and maybe a few more additions like a centre mid and a winger, maybe another striker.

I think Davis, RHM, Green, etc could do with loans to the Championship to get experience. I think the likes of BB and Hogan may be on the way too, depending on additions. 

Dear Villa

Please can I have Hassan, Benrahama and douglas Luiz today, I have been a good boy all year and think it would be really good for my friends at VT and would at least stop the fish and Egypt puns for a few hours.

Yours hopefully

Good boy VT poster and Villa fan.

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Genuine information this time around - take it as you will. 
I'm hearing two confirmed tomorrow and a bid accepted on a third. 

I just looked at my calendar, and you know what day tomorrow is....

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

unimpressed not funny GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Names or get the **** out 😉