Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

22 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Genuine information this time around - take it as you will. 
I'm hearing two confirmed tomorrow and a bid accepted on a third. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d36d79d596635632e

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Delphino123 in wednesday signing shocker!

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

£35m double deal for Benrahma and Maupay please. Would be better than taking a bigger risk on £31m-rated Leao.

Stuff it, sign all 3.

Are Brentford going to have any players left?! Sawyers might be going to West Brom as well. We will have more Brentford players than Brentford soon! 

• Haha 4

I fully expect us to line up like this next season:

---------------------------Wesley--------------------------
Benrahma----------Grealish----------Trezeguet
------------------Mcginn-------Luiz----------------------
Targett---------Mings---Konsa----------Guilbert
--------------------------Butland---------------------------

• Like 3

2 hours ago, osmark86 said:

anwar, wesley, grealish, mcginn, conor, jota + benrahma (please) are all very likely to chip in with goals for us.

Yes i agree .  that’s a wiser system than having only one out & out main striker, even a 20 goal one . It’s also harder to defense against a group of attackers.  I remember when we only had a peak Benteke , but when’s he is out injured our goal threat is totally gone .. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

Are Brentford going to have any players left?! Sawyers might be going to West Brom as well. We will have more Brentford players than Brentford soon! 

When you're a Championship club with a 25 man squad worth £500m you're always going to get picked apart by PL teams.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I fully expect us to line up like this next season:

---------------------------Wesley--------------------------
Benrahma----------Grealish----------Trezeguet
------------------Mcginn-------Luiz----------------------
Targett---------Mings---Konsa----------Guilbert
--------------------------Butland---------------------------

That would be sweet. Would be very excited to watch that team play.

42 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Another quiet Wednesday looms  !!! 

I'm hearing that we will be signing two or three players in the next two weeks! There is a possibility of a fourth signing but my informants can't be certain about that.

My sources have guaranteed that these deals will be signed sealed and announced no later than sixteen and a half days from now! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

£35m double deal for Benrahma and Maupay please. Would be better than taking a bigger risk on £31m-rated Leao.

Stuff it, sign all 3.

I'm in agreement with this as I'm a fan of Maupay and Ben is an all round solid player who brentford are dieing to keep because he makes things happen on the pitch.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Andy Townsend and Brickface were two of my favourite players.

Whatever happened to Brickface?

It's not Brickhead you fool! It's Jerry, from my previous (to that) post. 

Don't you remember him? 

3 hours ago, osmark86 said:

anwar, wesley, grealish, mcginn, conor, jota + benrahma (please) are all very likely to chip in with goals for us.

I know but we need more than chip in. Jack and McGinn scored 6 each and Anwar 4, if I’m correct, last season in a poorer league.  Let’s say Wes scores 12-15 goals in his first season, which would be incredible, we need some of the guys you mention scoring closer to 10 goals each otherwise we won’t have enough goals to keep us up.

31 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Good thing is brentford do have a very solid side or should I say they did untill we are finished signing there players.

Was looking on brentford forum and you don't really see any posts worried about any of there big stars leaving, mainly because it looks like they are used to it and enjoy there club raking the money in.

If we end up with rahma and Maupay I'll be very happy as theres no team in the championship id rather pick apart for there stars than Brentford. The Brentford lads will make excellent starters and subs come season start, when you look at our potential starting eleven and then see a very capable subs bench too, then I'm left with a smile on my face.

In my eyes there's only a few players at some point I'd move on and start to replace maybe in january and that's Hogan, kodjia, bjarnason, kalanic, maybe have missed one or two but I love what Villa have built back up with again.

• Like 1

I'm getting worried about the amount of players coming in tbh.  I can see it not working well until November.. 

We need to get the new guys and the old on a **** raft as soon as we have finished our business.  

#teambuilding 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm getting worried about the amount of players coming in tbh.  I can see it not working well until November.. 

We need to get the new guys and the old on a **** raft as soon as we have finished our business.  

#teambuilding 

I'm not, have some faith mate.