Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Mings is number one priority, closely followed by El Ghazi.

Tuanzebe would be amazing but think Man Utd will keep him. Loan may be possible.

100% got to go for Joe Lolley. He's definitely ready to make the step up and would jump at the chance.

Kemar Roofe might be a good shout too. Looks a quality player and would be hilarious taking Leeds' best player.

Then left back, striker, holding midfielder and another winger. We've got to be careful not to make wholesale changes. The aim for the window has to be to keep the best of this group together and keep the dressing room spirit high, but add bits of quality where needed. Absolutely no reason why we can't give this a good go now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thejoker said:

It’s amazing that one game can define the course of history so much. We’ve gone from potentially selling Grealish and McGinn and losing all the loan players, to keeping them both and having a transfer budget of £100m. 

After the business Dean Smith did in the awkward January window, I can’t wait to see what he can do in the summer window with a healthy budget. Should be an exciting summer.

That one ricochet and a headed challenge and its changed our future.....truly amazing.

Considering the amount of players we need to buy and sell, it's imperative we make smart purchases, both in terms of transfer fees and wages. But I think it's a certainty the club has learned its lesson. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I hear Joe Bryan would be keen to make the step up to the Premier League...

yeah !!!!......text him and say .....Hi

• Like 1

I would like us to take a look at and sign as many of the following as possible:

(1 or 2 Maybe unrealistic)

Gunn SOTON

Tuanzebe  MANU                                Ampadu   CHEL                                  Bednarek  SOTON                                      Fosu-Mensah  FULH

Robertson LIVER                                    Milner LIVER                                                                                                                       Loftus-Cheek  CHEL                                  Iwobi  ARSE                                        Lookman  EVERTON                                    Meyer  CPAL       

Delafeu WAT                               

Obafemi   SOTON                                Abraham  CHEL

Edit (not sure why list looks wonky)

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Haven't seen him play for a whole season but I wonder if Ronaldo Vieria might be worth a look. Was brilliant for Leeds. Could be a good all rounder to get hold of on the cheap.

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Haven't seen him play for a whole season but I wonder if Ronaldo Vieria might be worth a look. Was brilliant for Leeds. Could be a good all rounder to get hold of on the cheap.

Good shout. The sampdoria thing hasn't worked out for him at all. Probably get him for near enough what they paid Leeds for him.

Just now, villarule123 said:

Tierney, Mings, Bowen, Lolley, Che Adams

Just to start! 

Celtic would look for silly money for Tierney. Good player but more value out there of we shop around.

As I see little to no chance if signing Tammy i think whoever comes in at CF we be key to survival. I think this position has to be "tried and tested"

I'd go for someone like Rondon or Mitrovic. 

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

As I see little to no chance if signing Tammy i think whoever comes in at CF we be key to survival. I think this position has to be "tried and tested"

I'd go for someone like Rondon or Mitrovic. 

Rondon no. Good player, but need someone who can finish the many chances we make. As much as I like and rate Tammy, Dwight Gayle would have scored 30+ league goals for us last season.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

Rondon no. Good player, but need someone who can finish the many chances we make. As much as I like and rate Tammy, Dwight Gayle would have scored 30+ league goals for us last season.

I think thats my point though mate, we aren't going to create anywhere near the chances we created this season in the PL. Rondon and Mitrovic has proved they can score goals with little service in the big league. 

Agreed about Tammy. Chelsea would want more than i would be happy to pay. 

2 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I have a feeling United will sign Maguire and i don't see Axel getting ahead of either Lindelof and Maguire.

I think another loan is a very big possibility.

Me too. UTD will want to keep him this season but won't be able to offer him much game time. 

1 minute ago, av1 said:

I think thats my point though mate, we aren't going to create anywhere near the chances we created this season in the PL. Rondon and Mitrovic has proved they can score goals with little service in the big league. 

Agreed about Tammy. Chelsea would want more than i would be happy to pay. 

Not sure they've proved it fully. Rondon never looked a proper goalscorer in England until late on for Newcastle.

However he was playing for Pulis which is horrible, and in a poor Newcastle side for the most part. He's good at everything else so wouldn't say no.

Tammy is only 21, I think he will improve. 

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

Dean Smith phones John Mcginn:-

"Well done John, great game yesterday .....do you have any brothers ?" 

I've seen them both play for St Mirren a number of times this seasoon as i try watch as many games as i can as they are my team in Scotland and obviously worked for them for 18months in past.

Neither Paul or Stephen McGinn his brothers are Villa standard.

Sorry to disappoint you. UTV

Edited by Villan4Life