Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

I think next season we can survive as a team - rather than loading with big time charlies who look for next move when the going gets tough. These players may not all cut it in the PL but for a season or so the ability to dig in will be invaluable

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hippo said:

I think next season we can survive as a team - rather than loading with big time charlies who look for next move when the going gets tough. These players may not all cut it in the PL but for a season or so the ability to dig in will be invaluable

We definitely need additions in key areas, but we have a system and a positive manager. I'm convinced that even if we invest wisely but get unlucky we will have exactly the team we need to come back up again. Cardiff and Fulham got their spending so wrong for different reasons - I honestly think we won't.

• Like 1

From our current first eleven, I would keep Steer, Mings (sign), McGinn, Grealish & El Ghazi (sign). I’d try for Tuanzebe and Tammy too, but I think they may go back to their parent clubs.

If we only keep the first 5, then that’s 6 spaces up for grabs that need filling. Assuming Guilbert is good enough for RB, that’s leaves 5 places for NWSE/Suso/possibly Mendes to find us some top quality players to fill.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

IMO: DM > RW > LB

FYI. IDST. UTV

Football has changed, maaaan. It's all about the attacking full backs these days. Same thing happened in Gaelic football.

If we get Tammy and Mings signed up (big if I know), first to go has to be Neil Taylor. Useless going forward.

• Like 2

Just now, Enda said:

Football has changed, maaaan. It's all about the attacking full backs these days. Same thing happened in Gaelic football.

If we get Tammy and Mings signed up (big if I know), first to go has to be Neil Taylor. Useless going forward.

I think Taylor has been excellent recently, he probably isn’t good enough for The Prem anymore

I like the look of Marriott.

Sergio Ramos wants a move ;)

Sander Berge or Ibrahim Sangare for DM

Haven’t watched a premier league game in months so I’ve no idea if there’s any players from the bottom 10 worth looking at.

Back in for Dennis Praet maybe?

Edited by MrSmirch

9 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

I like the look of Marriott.

Sergio Ramos wants a move ;)

Sander Berge or Ibrahim Sangare for DM

Haven’t watched a premier league game in months so I’ve no idea if there’s any players from the bottom 10 worth looking at.

Back in for Dennis Praet maybe?

Praet would be quality. Isn't he similar to grealish though, more creative than sitting midfielder  ? Arsenal are high on him though apparently, he played with torreria at sampdoria and did very well.