Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

4 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Yes to all of them, except McInally. Never seen. Sounds like a golfing buddy of Happy Gilmore 

Pity you missed Alan, he was top class before his move to Bayern.

My mistake earlier, I had not strictly focused on hold up play. Dion Dublin shades Emile on hold up play, in my opinion.

Dion, Dalian and John Carew also gave us goals, which Emile didn't and as yet Keinan hasn't. I think you really need both, but that's asking a lot I accept.

2 hours ago, sne said:

Why would the clubs that the players belong to hand them over for small sums just because Mendes asks them to. They still want the best deal they can get.

The clubs don't really sell them for cheap. I think it is something to do with the joint agency that Foshun and mendez own. They are somehow paying the players (and presumably clubs) some of the money owed (directly from Foshun?) through that route so it doesn't go on the official books. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Been popular in fantasy last couple of seasons for all the penalties he scores which mostly down to Zaha winning I believe. Palace have scored most penalties in PL last 2 seasons. 7 and 10. That's 17 of his 22 goals and he has 3 assists over 2 seasons. So take that away and not that impressive. Also Palace were 16th in the table last season for home form. Don't rate him based on all this and doesn't fit our recruiting profile. 20 million? Jesus no

O.k I just think he's a good player, much rather have him at base of midfield than Phillips or Hayden who are boring links to me.

We'll get plenty of penalties with likes of Jack and El Ghazi in our team so he could still score 5-10.

13 minutes ago, John said:

Pity you missed Alan, he was top class before his move to Bayern.

My mistake earlier, I had not strictly focused on hold up play. Dion Dublin shades Emile on hold up play, in my opinion.

Dion, Dalian and John Carew also gave us goals, which Emile didn't and as yet Keinan hasn't. I think you really need both, but that's asking a lot I accept.

I remember the times with Alan M, what a player he was... i remember him tearing Arsenal a new one at Highbury after we got promoted, was it 1st game of the season??

7 hours ago, chrisvilla4 said:

I reckon we are waiting for the world cup to finish, may get a few gems.

Is everyone involved with football watching the cricket then?

• Like 1