Match Thread: Stoke v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

He’s a bit limited on who he can pick though to be fair...

For a start he could have brought on Green instead of Adomah who has been non existent in the games he has been playing, and I wouldn’t even call it playing...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tayls said:

What did he do exactly? 

Ball got played through to him at the edge of the box, he was clean through one on one with Buckland but panicked and blasted it over upon receiving it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

Everybody, but smith can see who isn’t good enough and who doesn’t give a f**k

but when he first arrived he said it was a great squad, very talented, he said....so what has changed?

4 minutes ago, New_Hope said:

Because they are not good enough either ffs! But as they are our own, we'll put claret tinted glasses on.

Come on, you have to admit that everyone would have been better than Adomah? 

Let's keep it real, absolutely, it's shite.

But when things like a suspension, an injury in the first 2 minutes resulting in us going down to 10 men effectively throwing the gameplan out the window I can't help but feel we are cursed.

Ad to that our wingers are absolutely hopeless, decision making is disgusting.

I'm just lost for words at how shite it all is.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

You can’t defend a manager who keeps on using Adomah, Kodija and Whelan and if he can use Ramsey, why the F**k can’t he use O’hare? 

Think your bang on here chap. If he is having problems with this team bring in the youth, we have nothing to lose. No one can support him for playing the same half arsed team.

Post match interviews are getting a bit Lambert for me. Always says he can't fault the effort, should have been a goal blah blah. He's certainly seeing stuff we never see in any recent game??

The team ain't great no, but he's showing me nothing!!