Match Thread: Stoke v Villa

limpid

He's not motivating them, they wouldn't be this disinterested with a manager with clout. Dean Smiths a good coach i'm sure, but he's still a nobody unfortunately.

I rate El'Gazi, if Smith can't get a tune out of him with his apparent tactical knowledge, Smith's not the man. Even 20 Goal Abraham is starting to struggle.

• Like 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

He's not motivating them, they wouldn't be this disinterested with a manager with clout. Dean Smiths a good coach i'm sure, but he's still a nobody unfortunately.

I rate El'Gazi, if Smith can't get a tune out of him with his apparent tactical knowledge, Smith's not the man. Even 20 Goal Abraham is starting to struggle.

Man managment is the most important quality for a manager in modern football, getting the best out of your players.

DS just ain't doing it. We are seeing the worst from our players week in week out.

• Like 3

Just now, villalad21 said:

I think not winning a single game for the rest of the season is a real possibility.

I’m starting to feel like that too.

Its just so predictable week in week out. Like I said reminiscent of Garde’s ill fated tenure.

• Like 1