Match Thread: Stoke v Villa

limpid

We're like a junkie with a particularly nasty addiction. We can't kick the conceding soft goals habit, however much we try. 

We go in with the best intentions but only lasts so long before we relapse and succumb again. 

As fans we're like concerned relatives watching their loved ones ruin their lives and being able to do nothing about it. 

I'm off to see my therapist. 

18 minutes ago, jim said:

It’s the same old rubbish every week, with little sign of improvement that gets me.

Starting to feel like when Garde was in charge.

It is the predictability of the defeats that are so worrying.....also the same things week in week out are in evidence.....what exactly do they work on?

• Like 1

Just now, Taxahunter said:

Adomah is finished as a player for Aston Villa. I don’t want to see him play for us again ever. The same with Kodija, his way of playing doesn’t suit our game and slows everything up. 

I don't think there's a single member of today's team I'd want here next season, apart from the loan players.

2 minutes ago, New_Hope said:

And yet all this is Smith's fault!?!? Laughable!

yes. he is in charge and he has made us worse.

he will have us in the bottom 6 by the end of the season

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm not falling for this, they still have to play for a move, no one interesting is gonna sign these players the way they are playing.

Yeah you would think that, but no-one is going to pay them what they have been getting with us anyway and a lot of them don't look like they give too much of a shit.