Match Thread: Stoke v Villa

limpid

5 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Amazes me how many backed Bruce for so long yet Smith gets 5 minutes with players who aren't his and aren't suited to his style and he's getting slated for it. Grealish, McGinn, Chester, Axel all out. These are our top 4/5 players in this squad.

What do you want him to do? Turn Glenn Whelan and Hourihane into Silva and De Bruyne? 

I think that's a bit of Hyperbole, borne out of frustration, which is understandable.

There are things IMV that could have been worked on and possibly improved our lot....to turn them in to them above.is fair to say a bridge too far.

I don't think the most discerning of Smith fans expected this poor run.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Based on points picked up many months ago. We're firmly in relegation form and performances over the last couple of months. This is an absolute shitshow.

So our current position is the sum of early top 2 form and recent poor form? That's kind of how a league table works. 

But let's concentrate on the crap form a d totally ignore what he produced before a run of injuries to our better players. 

31 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

No expectations and they still fail to meet them.
Cannot wait for every player to **** off in the summer.

No, actually, I cannot wait until next week when I get to boo these **** words removed again.

The only thing that has made me laugh on another miserable afternoon.

2 minutes ago, KHV said:

based on current form we are on par with Ipswich/Bolton

What about our form before injuries to our better players? That was top 2 form, do you just ignore that to suit your anti Smith agenda?