What Year Will Villa Be Promoted?

maqroll

What Year Will Villa Be Promoted?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What Year Will Villa Be Promoted?

This poll is closed to new votes

I've gone 2021, I wouldn't want us to get promoted this year as it will heap too much pressure on us as we have so much rebuilding to do, I think we'd go straight back down. 

Next season will be the rebuild followed by the triumph. UTV!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Some Villa fans are incredibly precious at the moment in thinking we should win every game and walk league by 20 points just because the name of the club

This attitude doesnt help things, we will be in this division until we deserve to go up

This, this, a 1000 times this.

Hopefully before Nostradamus predicted the world will end and after Hutton is finally given his marching orders.

Gone for 2021.

Edited by striker

11 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Parachute payments are gone next season. Half a dozen teams will have them. It's going to get more difficult.  

People are forgetting this. There's an idea that once richards, whelan, Jedi, Hutton, Elphick are gone the high earners are off  the books and we'll have money to spend. In reality we won't. Those high earners still won't make up the shortfall due to the loss of parachute payments. We will have to sell Jack and really re-invest wisely.

• Like 1

I think 2021 is realistic but I’ve kind of accepted it might be longer. The sooner we realise we can’t quick fix our way back, the better. We’ve basically wasted our chance of a quick return to the Premier League and we’re now in a position where we really have to earn it. Total squad rebuild and a lot of patience is required. I’m worried we as fans haven’t got it in us. 

Â