Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

8 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Thats the problem when you mess with Ty. He was seething angry when she said it but he didnt bite and kept it in his top pocket for the right moment..He is highly intelligent and has interest in politics . 

Come on Ty.  UK's first Black Prime Minister. 

Never been more proud to have a player play for us than Ty, ever since he walked through the door he's been quality on and off the pitch.

20 years from now, when we see him on TV as an MP or a top coach or whatever it is he'll excel at after his playing career we'll just be like "oh you don't know about Tyrone Mings, Aston Villa legend?".

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not going to pretend to know much about UK Politics... but with her name being " Patel ", shouldn't she know a bit better?

You’d think that wouldn’t you? But no, her and countless other cretins around the globe are the worst type of immigrants. I or my ancestors managed to get out of the shit we were in so let’s shut the door, pull the ladder up behind us etc. 

But all I can say is; Tyrone, you f***ing legend!

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Although as a result of paying so much attention to his social media in the last hour, I’ve discovered that he appears to have removed/never had any reference to Aston Villa from his bios. Slightly strange.

To be fair, he doesn't list it ever. Here's an archive from Jan 2020.

Â