Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

• 2 weeks later...

In two years he's gone from being the source of derision due to his price tag with his career having been in limbo to now having represented a relative bargain in the grand scheme of things and putting in top performances in the European Championships.

Some man.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

He's played 33 and 36 matches in the Premier League the last two seasons and is entrenched in the England squad. Impressive given how little he played in his 4 years at Bournemouth.

Bournemouth thought a) he was surplus to requirements and b) they'd totally screwed us over 😭🤣😭

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Jack might wear the armband, but it always feels like Ty is the captain on the pitch. His leadership is invaluable, and he's a damn good player to boot.

This is what annoyed me about when people mocked the price we paid for him, we essentially had our captain contracted to another club, we were desperate to get him back (and for good reason), it's no wonder Bournemouth had us over a barrel. At least they refused to recognise how good he actually was though!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It’s always good to add some extra respect to Mings. From the moment he came to Villa on loan he’s been a huge factor in our success. Definitely underrated by some, he’s our real leader and a great ambassador for the game. 

He really is pal, a giant of a man and I'm hoping being around other defenders this week that he has picked up a few tips and learned how to focus and concentrate better, no more red mist too.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Hope he has started thinking about his life after playing, he is a good player, a leader and does have a nasty streak, great basics for a future manager.

i said it to a mate the other day, you really can see him being a manager in the future. at at the top level too

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i said it to a mate the other day, you really can see him being a manager in the future. at at the top level too

Man, I'd love to see Big Ty be the one to break down those barriers. It seems only fitting.

• Like 4

Him and Conor Coady have a gunuine bromance going on. 

Watch the England YouTube channel they were joint guests last night and spent most of it giggling like a couple of schoolboys and when they weren't doing that they were doing a fair approximation of an old married couple. 

The presenter suggeted they should maybe look to take work off Ant and Dec. 

Â