Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

On 27/08/2021 at 06:02, theboyangel said:

whilst Jack was made captain out of sentiment and passion. 

I read it as to force a little bit of leadership on Grealish ... and to help mature his attitude.

Back on topic ... Mings a great captain

• Like 1

I feel like I'm cursed never to see him play in person. I can only get up to see 2-5 games a season due to distance so it was tough getting tickets in 2019/20 and then obviously Covid came along. Since he's signed I've been to three games:

Home vs Bristol City in April 2019 (suspended)

Home vs Spurs in February 2020 (tonsillitis)

Home vs Brentford in August 2021 (injured)

Latter two were both quite out of the blue as well.

At least he gets a rest during the International break. How long players normally out with cracked ribs? Back for Chelsea? 

With Emi out I think we’ll need his leadership at the back even more so in that game.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

At least he gets a rest during the International break. How long players normally out with cracked ribs? Back for Chelsea? 

With Emi out I think we’ll need his leadership at the back even more so in that game.

He’s probably our most essential player…we can’t really afford him to miss many of our games. No one else has the leadership, presence and organisational skills… pure captain material. We’ve usually looked lost without him in the past and suffered heavily…

Mate said he bumped in to him yesterday in the bull ring, I said did you chat to him and he said not really him and his personal shopper were getting some balenciaga trainers

The dream of his perfection instantly shattered 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Haha 1

On 13/07/2021 at 13:28, choffer said:

When I was a kid, I was warned a lot about men offering me sweeties in the park or offering me to take them to see a puppy. There were even adverts on the telly. 
From what I understand, there are still nonces knocking about. I don’t know why we don’t just accept it. No matter what we do, it’s not going to go away. 🤷‍♂️

The sooner we realize that we are all wired differently....the sooner we can come to terms that we are all different in behaviour, good and bad.....That may bring peace to ourselves.

Â