Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

17 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Surprised he can start a game so soon. Hopefully he just made a speedy recovery and there isn’t some conspiracy shit to this as well. England will become impossible to support otherwise if it’s just filled with snakes top to bottom. 

I feel he’s under pressure to play to keep his place in the squad, it’s all quite disappointing.

I guarantee Villa aren’t happy with it considering he was complaining about his ribs which were strapped against (whoever we played second game) and then missed the Brentford game. Thankfully this shouldn’t be too competitive and he will come through unscathed.

3 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I feel he’s under pressure to play to keep his place in the squad, it’s all quite disappointing.

I guarantee Villa aren’t happy with it considering he was complaining about his ribs which were strapped against (whoever we played second game) and then missed the Brentford game. Thankfully this shouldn’t be too competitive and he will come through unscathed.

It’s impossible to enjoy international football it seems. It’s all for the players and nothing for the fans. I get that there’s a huge amount of pride and every player wants to but it seems to be diluting their club responsibilities and any right thinking fan is ‘club first’ so it makes supporting England or whoever pretty difficult.

I'm sure I’m just being a dramatic little bitch but it’s in my nature as a Villa fan. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Spoony said:

It’s impossible to enjoy international football it seems. It’s all for the players and nothing for the fans. I get that there’s a huge amount of pride and every player wants to but it seems to be diluting their club responsibilities and any right thinking fan is ‘club first’ so it makes supporting England or whoever pretty difficult.

I'm sure I’m just being a dramatic little bitch but it’s in my nature as a Villa fan. 

Well it’s something that serves Maguire, he gets a rest against little Andorra and Man Utd are happy but not in any danger of Tyrone taking that spot in the first XI. Grealish being an automatic starter is proof of the machine, he’s done next to nothing at City because he hasn’t had to but suddenly he’s first choice.

England have a strategy to try to win a tournament and have their yes man - maybe it will work, but it’s **** boring and leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I also don’t think they’ll ever do it this way with this manager.

Edited by a m ole

I'll throw a conspiracy theory out there... The England doctors were a bit happier to give him some pain killing meds than the villa doctors were... 

Or failing that even with the injury healing a little bit the meds can now come in to use 

Either way I reckon he got a jab of something to see him through 

54 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'll throw a conspiracy theory out there... The England doctors were a bit happier to give him some pain killing meds than the villa doctors were... 

Or failing that even with the injury healing a little bit the meds can now come in to use 

Either way I reckon he got a jab of something to see him through 

Smith reported that we gave him a painkilling jab for Brentford, but the pain was still too much. So no real shock that a week later he is feeling better and able to play through it. 

It won't be 'broken' as reported by Sky Sports. It'll be a contusion. Either way, there's not real treatment for minor rib injuries other than to rest up and crack on when you feel able to. 

There's nothing to see here. He will be back for Chelsea. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Spoony said:

I'm the same, Villa first.

I am beginning to feel like we are being played with these internationals.

4 minutes ago, TRO said:

I am beginning to feel like we are being played with these internationals.

It's always been that way, IMO. Players getting injured, tapped up, heads turned and all the rest of it. The upside of raised profile for the club and the players (in this case Tyrone) is never going to be worth it from a club fan perspective in the long run, but we're all blinkered I guess.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Smith reported that we gave him a painkilling jab for Brentford, but the pain was still too much. So no real shock that a week later he is feeling better and able to play through it. 

It won't be 'broken' as reported by Sky Sports. It'll be a contusion. Either way, there's not real treatment for minor rib injuries other than to rest up and crack on when you feel able to. 

There's nothing to see here. He will be back for Chelsea. 

I'm confused as well😀

these puns Dave.🙄

i missed what his yellow card was for but i actually think it made a lot of sense, maguire and stones will automatically start vs poland because southgate, so his suspension means very little

he'll be available for the andorra, hungary, albania and san marino games where he likely will get a start if fit and lets face it at least one of the two guaranteed starters will have a mystery injury that results in them missing the england games but no club football, he's cementing the 3rd choice slot

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

i missed what his yellow card was for but i actually think it made a lot of sense, maguire and stones will automatically start vs poland because southgate, so his suspension means very little

he'll be available for the andorra, hungary, albania and san marino games where he likely will get a start if fit and lets face it at least one of the two guaranteed starters will have a mystery injury that results in them missing the england games but no club football, he's cementing the 3rd choice slot

So true it's **** painful. 

Â