Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Was great for the most part yesterday but should have been punished for his mistake by Wilson. 

I just don’t think we’ll ever see a Mings that doesn’t have a mistake in him every other game. 

I have a feeling that would've been given as a free kick after a review. 

Can't quite tell from the short highlights but I thought Wilson push Mings with two hands to get in behind. 

40 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

As always. Speaks so well. Interesting that he was the one attending all the BLM kneeling calls etc rather than the actual captain. 

Yep picked up on that too, as well as doing the COVID call arounds.

He is a natural leader, whilst Jack was made captain out of sentiment and passion. 

22 hours ago, villan-scott said:

As always. Speaks so well. Interesting that he was the one attending all the BLM kneeling calls etc rather than the actual captain. 

What a leader. Regarding the BLM stuff, maybe the actual captain thought it was better to allow someone who is actually black to deal with it as he would have more knowledge on the subject? Maybe I'm giving Grealish too much credit here though.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

What a leader. Regarding the BLM stuff, maybe the actual captain thought it was better to allow someone who is actually black to deal with it as he would have more knowledge on the subject? Maybe I'm giving Grealish too much credit here though.

Yeah, Grealish and thought are not two things that go together naturally.

Â