Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, sne said:

2 yellow cards aside, letting the ball bounce there as last defender is really poor and unnecessary.

Does it time and time again , anyway he has lost his place , Konsa and Hause could make a claim for our central defensive partnership. For me Hause has been the better of the two over 2 games anyway. 

Ming's rash play could work for us 

Was having a really poor half regardless of the red. First yellow was utterly idiotic which put him on a tightrope and he didn't last long once Zaha got close to him again.

Will be interesting how the next year plays out, I have a feeling he won't be an untouchable first 11 player in 12 months time.

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Hate him? Stamp?

My word lads, been on the sherry?

It's embarrassing, my word 😂

Whatever about not rating him - although by almost all metrics he's a good player and when he's proving as such the usual suspects are noticeably quiet - but some of this stuff is toxic.

Anyway, silly from him for the second yellow. The first booking was nonsense so he could feel hard done by but ultimately once it's happened he needs to play with it in mind and he didn't do so for the second. Here's hoping the ten left get him out of jail.

• Like 3

Â