Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

On 25/02/2024 at 16:02, GeordieVillan said:

Amazing how well we managed to do without him in the first half of the season. He brings an energy and running power with the ball that no one else in our team does quite the same way. Maybe Bailey does similar, but Ramsey get us up the pitch and runs ahead of the ball in a way which is quite unique in our squad.

He's quite old - school in the way he gives and goes. That's what stood out for me when seeing him play for the Youth team. Some of the interplay he had with Coutinho, (when he was firing) was an absolute pleasure to witness.

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

George?

For a long time, I thought that green green grass somg he did was actually Claude Greengrass and had some connection to heartbeat. The Mrs is still takes piss out of me 🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

For a long time, I thought that green green grass somg he did was actually Claude Greengrass and had some connection to heartbeat. The Mrs is still takes piss out of me 🤦‍♂️

Claude Greengrass ffs...brilliant 😂😂

Whenever he is injured and takes a while to get back up to speed we need to stop forgetting how unique he is when he is fully fit. There is not many players that can drive with the ball the way he does. It’s a nightmare for opponents.

It frustrates me how quickly some fans forget the abilities a player has when they have a bit of bad form.  It’s probably been done with every player in the squad bar Martinez.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Whenever he is injured and takes a while to get back up to speed we need to stop forgetting how unique he is when he is fully fit. There is not many players that can drive with the ball the way he does. It’s a nightmare for opponents.

It frustrates me how quickly some fans forget the abilities a player has when they have a bit of bad form.  It’s probably been done with every player in the squad bar Martinez.

I agree when fully fit he has something that most teams don’t have and that’s the ability to drive us up field at pace and with purpose also he is very good at joining up with our counter attacks with his pace and power

• Like 1

We’ve been waiting for the JJ & Moreno combo to return and fire… both seem to be getting up to speed now and will be just as good (and crucial) as they were for us last season…

We’ve had rotten luck with injuries, it’s undeniable.

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

Fingers crossed he is ok. But looks like it might have been the same foot problem?

Original injury was a break in the left foot. I think that was the one giving him issues this time as well. Just when he was starting to find form. 

We need him badly for the run in. I actually thought Rogers was decent when he came on (not so much tactically), but it’s a big drop off from Ramsey to him.

We’re running out of players and there is only so many positions McGinn can play! 

10 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

Original injury was a break in the left foot. I think that was the one giving him issues this time as well. Just when he was starting to find form. 

A break in the foot is a stubborn bastard of an injury, it can happen over and over and can take a year or more to fully heal. Disaster for him if that's what's happening here.

Big nose will probably end up taking henderson phillips and Gallagher to the euros, maybe shoe Horning in TAA to a position he never plays for his club while also under calls to give barkley a chance and a token cap to Mainoo 

What a year to have injury after injury - all started while being England's stand out player at the euros 

Â