Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

Makes such a difference in our midfield compared to the previous 4 of McGinn, Luiz, Kamara, Tielemans - who are too similar in my opinion. He's more likely to drive the ball forward and get into scoring positions.

Excellent against Forest and still not at 100% capacity. Will be important for us as the season comes to it's conclusion

16 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Makes such a difference in our midfield compared to the previous 4 of McGinn, Luiz, Kamara, Tielemans - who are too similar in my opinion. He's more likely to drive the ball forward and get into scoring positions.

Excellent against Forest and still not at 100% capacity. Will be important for us as the season comes to it's conclusion

This would be the perfect time for him to come into form tbf.

And yes, you're right, that ability to drive with the ball is something we've missed and is a very useful outlet. 

• Like 1

First half especially he was excellent. He drifted into space in the middle of the pitch so well and was always looking for Moreno who moved into the vacant space he left behind. This was why our left hand side was so potent last season. If he gets up to full speed it will be huge for us going into the final part of the season. 

Great awareness for his assist yesterday, didn't notice him actually look at Luiz/for the pass at any point on the replays, just knew he was there and took the unselfish option. A fully fit and firing Ramsey offers something unique to this team so it's a relief to see him getting up to speed again, hopefully a goal or two soon and he'll really be away again.

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

Anyone else love how Unai pronounces his name?

I have a co-worker named Jacob. Been producing the Unai way all year. Just doing my part to keep this amazing run going. 

• Like 1

Â