Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

55 minutes ago, useless said:

Players wear those protective boots all the time as a precaution, I've seen players with them on and then play the following week. It might be that he has another bad injury, but that he's been sporting 'une botte chirurgicale' isn't evidence of it in of itself

True but he's not trained today and if he's feeling pain where he had surgery that may mean it's not healed properly. I have a feeling we will get some bad news tomorrow.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, useless said:

This from latest training pictures looks like him behind Konsa

dd69d300-db0a-11ee-adc9-2b0705585565.jpg

Now all we need is a video expert that is on VT that can enhance the image for us.

6 hours ago, omariqy said:

True but he's not trained today and if he's feeling pain where he had surgery that may mean it's not healed properly. I have a feeling we will get some bad news tomorrow.

This injury started last summer in the U21's. I wish International football was just scrapped. It's shyte. All it's done for AVFC over the last 15 years is get our best players poached. 

It's boring to watch and with a goon like Southgate in charge it's infuriating to watch. My first world cup was Mexico '86 and it was awesome. But football has changed and FIFA is one of the most corrupt organizations on the planet. The FA are a joke. 

Throw it all in the bin is my opinion.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, useless said:

This from latest training pictures looks like him behind Konsa

dd69d300-db0a-11ee-adc9-2b0705585565.jpg

my favourite bit of VT is our ability to all jump onto a grainy image in the absence of actual news. And i mean this sincerely, takes me back to the pallet gate days, the number of chairs at a press conference. 

Also, i think that is Ramsey not Rodgers. Though it also looks like hes wearing a snood and Moreno likes one of those

1 hour ago, cheltenham_villa said:

my favourite bit of VT is our ability to all jump onto a grainy image in the absence of actual news. And i mean this sincerely, takes me back to the pallet gate days, the number of chairs at a press conference. 

Also, i think that is Ramsey not Rodgers. Though it also looks like hes wearing a snood and Moreno likes one of those

Rogers is pictured wearing a snood and black gloves in the other pictures. I think it’s Rogers but it would be amazing if it was Ramsey and for once, this was all a false alarm.

Edited by WallisFrizz

31 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

Huge news. May miss the Spurs game, fine, but having him back for the run in after is going to be massive. He’s looked a lot better these past two matches. 

• Like 2

Â