Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

14 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Has Unai said when we’ll see him again?

Could do with seeing him at West Ham but given the injury plagued season it makes sense to save him for the Wolves game.

Just now, Captain_Townsend said:

Well, it's better than playing him, aggravating it, and missing him for the remainder of the season?

I imagine he'll miss most of the rest of it anyway.

Annoying that JR got injured at that youth competition last summer for the England U21. He was far too good for that level last season, but yet the FA make another selection error with one of our players....

And to think how much "real" development he has missed this season because of it....😐

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Has won a special recognition award from The PFA for what he did at the u21 Euros

Does it come with a new foot?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Has won a special recognition award from The PFA for what he did at the u21 Euros

Silly. It is bad for young players to be milking a youth competition. He is well above and beyond that level.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Villa_Vids said:

Silly. It is bad for young players to be milking a youth competition. He is well above and beyond that level.

Young players aren't milking anything.

8 minutes ago, useless said:

If he, Rogers, and Iroegbunam start tomorrow it shall be three Villa fans in the starting eleven

Mate, if them 3 start tomorrow we're in big trouble.

29 minutes ago, Callum said:

Mate, if them 3 start tomorrow we're in big trouble.

Ramsey is part of our best 11 for me. Ajax had 9 players 22 or under in their starting 11 last week so certainly against them Roger's and Tim wouldn't be out of their depth, just as they weren't last week. FWIW though I don't think either will start.

9 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I didn't realise Iroegbunam and Rogers were Villa fans?

I think any local lad is immediately called a Villa fan tbh - I've not seen any confirmation that either of those two are, just wishful thinking. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I think any local lad is immediately called a Villa fan tbh - I've not seen any confirmation that either of those two are, just wishful thinking. 

Irougbunam is as was a photo of him and Louie Barry at a Villa game as kids

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Irougbunam is as was a photo of him and Louie Barry at a Villa game as kids

If only we had a song that could encompass him playing for his boyhood club 

Â