Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

It's a bit of a joke of an award, isn't it

Foden, a 22 year old, in his 5th season, with 15 England caps going back to 2020

James, a 22 year old, in his 3rd season with 10 England caps going back to 2020

Saka,  a 20 year old in his 3rd season with 14 England caps going back to 2020

I'd argue even Jacob Ramsey at 21 with 30 odd senior appearances before this season shouldn't really count for this

They should replace it with a newcomer of the year that hasn't made a significant number of appearances before the current season. Having seasoned pros who have won medals, international call ups, and could be well in the running for the main player of the season award is just a bit of a farce.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

It's a bit of a joke of an award, isn't it

Foden, a 22 year old, in his 5th season, with 15 England caps going back to 2020

James, a 22 year old, in his 3rd season with 10 England caps going back to 2020

Saka,  a 20 year old in his 3rd season with 14 England caps going back to 2020

I'd argue even Jacob Ramsey at 21 with 30 odd senior appearances before this season shouldn't really count for this

They should replace it with a newcomer of the year that hasn't made a significant number of appearances before the current season. Having seasoned pros who have won medals, international call ups, and could be well in the running for the main player of the season award is just a bit of a farce.

Yet, it’s good to see our boy recognised 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886wy1r988ykz24y8o0az

• Like 2

Gibbs-White has been playing as a second striker for Sheffield United this season, so I think the front free will be him Smith Rowe and Balogun, with Ramsey, Curtis Jones, and James Garner in midfield, Garner will probably be the holding midfielder.

• Like 1

Honestly he's been in second gear the whole game and he looks the best player we have.

All the others consistently losing the ball trying 80/20 balls that look exciting but rarely come off.

I'm not sure he's lost the ball yet. You can see how much senior football he's played.

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Honestly he's been in second gear the whole game and he looks the best player we have.

All the others consistently losing the ball trying 80/20 balls that look exciting but rarely come off.

I'm not sure he's lost the ball yet. You can see how much senior football he's played.

Said a couple of days ago last time I looked the u21s he was the only player on the pitch that I would trust to make the right decision

Balogun, madueke etc might look more exciting because they'll take a man on but they then seemed to take the second and third man on or pass when they should shoot or vice versa or try and fail to play the harder pass all the time

His thought process is miles ahead of everyone else's, not sure if ESR is on the same wave length, he was with the first team last time so I didn't see him play

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Said a couple of days ago last time I looked the u21s he was the only player on the pitch that I would trust to make the right decision

Balogun, madueke etc might look more exciting because they'll take a man on but they then seemed to take the second and third man on or pass when they should shoot or vice versa or try and fail to play the harder pass all the time

His thought process is miles ahead of everyone else's, not sure if ESR is on the same wave length, he was with the first team last time so I didn't see him play

Comms talking up Smith-Rowe yeah, he looked very ordinary in this match. He just plays for Arsenal.

There's no discipline in so much of the play. Gibbs-White you can see has ability but he'd be getting the ball taken off him every time in the PL playing like this.

Ramsey looks brilliant...here comes Archer!

• Like 1

Â