Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

11 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

This is a must watch for when McGinn takes the piss out of his heading technique . 

He'll have another jump next year

I like it cos of the names! Learned this week from baileys insta that konsa is called izzy

Also it's brief but my concerns of Jan about coutinho making a huge drop and mentally not being up for it it's great to hear take the piss out of him for always smiling 

On 13/05/2022 at 11:00, lapal_fan said:

What could he improve on? 

I’m a huge fan of his, i think he’s going to the very top, so this isn’t a criticism because he is still a very young boy, but I think as he gets more experience he will start to dictate games a bit more. 

I sometimes feel that are little 20/30min periods in some games when the game somewhat passes him by. Again, I’m a huge fan and the boy is young so I’m not having a pop. It will come with more experience. 

12 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Lets see if Jacobs poor heading stats makes him practice all summer . You could see in his face that having the 2nd lowest in the squad was embarrassing to him  . 

I hope FIFA ratings, which are often hilariously inaccurate, don't bother him too much. Would rather he keeps improving on more important aspects of his game.

Edited by Tom13

7 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I hope FIFA ratings, which are often hilariously inaccurate, don't bother him too much. Would rather he keeps improving on more important aspects of his game.

He freely admitted he isnt great at heading. If he wants to be an all round elite box to box midfielder then he does need to get better at heading. Gerrard has said he is like a sponge. Wants to get better every day because he has amazing drive to succeed. Hopefully this will be one of those times . 

We missed him massively today, and made a big difference when he came on, his link up with players around him is better than any of our other midfielders, as is his ability to pick up the ball and drive forward with it.

Unless it's against a top three or four team, then whenver he's out Chukwuemeka should be his replacement, as he's the closet we've got to Ramsey, in terms of ability to drive forward with the ball and having good link up play with players around him.

6 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

We've had a little breather from the Villa-Fan talisman being built in the media. Time for JJ to step up to the plate. 😍

Edit: Updated with a new link, as just like our past 2 homegrown-Villa-talisman's, JJ wasn't quite bright enough to input the video into the tweet first time around 😩🤣

Trying my hardest not to fall in love, but he's damn sure making it hard not to!

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

58 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Trying my hardest not to fall in love, but he's damn Sur emakijg it hard not to!

Did you intend to suddenly become Nordic for a second? 😦

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Haha 4

56 minutes ago, duke313 said:

It's mad to think we are going to have a 20 year old and a 22 year old as two of three starting mids.

with potentially 2 19 year old England youth internationals on the bench as back up

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Trying my hardest not to fall in love, but he's damn Sur emakijg it hard not to!

You speak Swedish now?

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Did you intend to suddenly become Nordic for a second? 😦

Mate, i've got a serious issue with my Phone since an update.

It's taken on a mind of it's own for the last few months ffs.

• Like 1

Â