Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

On 10/05/2022 at 18:05, foreveryoung said:

I know alot rate this lad, but our work rate looked much better without him. I think we have put to much on him at such a early age. He shouldn't be a first teamer like he has been, he needs time.

Disagree. Should 100% be a first teamer BUT to your point of time we should be forgiving of him when he has bad games or a poor run. He’s still learning and needs time - but he needs it learning his trade in the PL.

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

A very interesting season coming up for him. 

Interesting couple of seasons - World Cup will come too soon whatever happens as Southgate has said he doesn’t like late breakthroughs into tournament squads but he’ll be in the England squad well ahead of the Euros if he progresses.

I’m so pleased for JJ, he deserves all the praise heading his way. It’s fantastic to see another young local lad come through the ranks. Only this one seems much more level headed than the previous floppy haired version. He’s made a great start to his career, six goals and one assist in the premier league is no mean feat for a 20 year old. He’s only going to get better too. 

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m so pleased for JJ, he deserves all the praise heading his way. It’s fantastic to see another young local lad come through the ranks. Only this one seems much more level headed than the previous floppy haired version. He’s made a great start to his career, six goals and one assist in the premier league is no mean feat for a 20 year old. He’s only going to get better too. 

Oh, I hope you haven’t put a curse in him!

Waiting nervously now for the summer holiday snaps from Tenerife…

• Haha 2

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Seems odd he only had a couple U21s caps for England. Should have more. 

Bigger clown than Southgate 

Not a clue how the FA keep getting the U21 manager so wrong and then almost stubbornly standing by that decision 

• Like 1

Â