Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

12 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

This lads humbleness, manners are refreshing and yet he has that self belief  confidence in his own ability to.

100 percent this!

Very soft spoken, respectful, but carries his swagger and confidence on the pitch.

Obviously loves the club, the type of character you have more faith in to stay loyal.

Love JJ

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chappy said:

Ryan Sessegnon makes it into the Guardian’s top 5 young players of the year ahead of him having played less than half the minutes 🙄

The guardian collectively doesn't know where Birmingham is

• Like 1

The second one is Arsenal forward Balogun, he was less impressive than Archer in the Championship, would be surprised if he's close the senior squad, I guess he is though, maybe shows England have a lack of striking talent at the moment, especially in terms of young players, which makes it all the more puzzling why Archer has had to wait until now to get a U21 chance.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, useless said:

The second one is Arsenal forward Balogun, he was less impressive than Archer in the Championship, would be surprised if he's close the senior squad, I guess he is though, maybe shows England have a lack of striking talent at the moment, especially in terms of young players, which makes it all the more puzzling why Archer has had to wait until now to get a U21 chance.

Because he hasn't come through the system i reckon. Its up to Cam to make the most of his chance with the closed doors that is Southgates England regime. So wrong because players mature at different ages but at least we can see with Bowen that there is an opportunity for good players 

Balogun played vs Brentford at the start of the season and looked way off the pace, years off it, didn't see him play for boro but his stats are poor, have seen him a few times for the u21s and he scored a couple of goals but in general his decision making wasnt very good, at times too greedy, didn't see passes 

Said in here I think at the time with the c&b specs on Ramsey was the only u21 player that I'd trust to always make the right pass, you could see that he'd played more PL football than the rest of them 

The white guy in the photos is the man City CB, he'll never kick a ball for them but I'm sure he is highly rated, spent last year at Stoke, Ben White hasn't been replaced so having a look at him makes sense 

• Like 1

Don't think it means they're near getting in the senior squad just because they're training with them. Had to be picked from the U21s, as Watkins and Nketiah to name two are surely far ahead of Balogun.

3 hours ago, useless said:

They might be trying to keep him away from the US. There's been a lot of talk of him switching.

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Boregate probably already trying to take the credit for JJ in next press conference 

What will be quite good is if Southgate tries any of his patronising shit that he pulled all the time with Grealish, Gerrard will take him to the cleaners. He'll savage him and say he's talking shit.

The sort of wanky "Ohh, he's still learning how we want to play...this group is so special and the little players at Villa don't understand what we're creating"

**** prick.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

What will be quite good is if Southgate tries any of his patronising shit that he pulled all the time with Grealish, Gerrard will take him to the cleaners. He'll savage him and say he's talking shit.

The sort of wanky "Ohh, he's still learning how we want to play...this group is so special and the little players at Villa don't understand what we're creating"

**** prick.

Completely different personalities. I reckon Southgate will have a lot more time for Ramsey than he did for Grealish.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Completely different personalities. I reckon Southgate will have a lot more time for Ramsey than he did for Grealish.

I hope JJ takes nothing he says on board.

An appalling coach.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, useless said:

Balogun I think can also play for USA so maybe the FA are trying to cap him early

Â