Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

He’s really come on this season and impressed. Have to admit, I was sceptical of him last season but he is really showing his quality now. Seems to have all the ingredients to become a quality PL CM, hope he continues to improve and shine. So composed on the ball and I love it when he drives forward.

A great example to our youngsters that you can make it if you work hard and show your quality… the chance is there if they’re willing to go all out and take it… Carney should take heed, for example.

Another excellent performance from Jacob - really is becoming some player.

To think, about 3 months ago, people were saying he was nowhere near good enough to be a first team regular and that we should loan him out :D 

Just like the cup game, had an absolute shitter of a first half but then noticeably improved in the second. 

Ended up being a brilliant night for him, starting to make the footballing world take proper notice. 

3 minutes ago, VillaJay said:

Might shut a few up tonight, was poor first half, but still miles better than Luiz. Exceptional second half, he plays one step ahead of most of our team except for Buendia, Coutinho will help.

A huuuge prospect.

He was attacking and Luiz was defending, plus Luiz had a very good defensive game today anyway. Seems an odd dig. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, lexicon said:

He was attacking and Luiz was defending, plus Luiz had a very good defensive game today anyway. Seems an odd dig. 

I personally thought Luiz was really poor first half, yet all the complaints in the match thread were about Ramsay, despite him actually getting on the ball and trying to make something happen.

Â