Kortney Hause

Sam3773

I hope he’s fit for Saturday, because as well as Jedinak did against Rotherham, their style suited him as he could get his head on anything they lumped forward. 

Bristol City will be quicker and more mobile, somid feel a hell of a lot more comfortable with Axel and Hause at CB. 

5 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Call me crazy, but I'd play as follows on saturday:

Elmo--------Tuanzebe----Jedinak--------Hause

In Tyrone's absence we need somebody to be vocal in defence. Jedinak brings exactly that to the table.

Im calling you crazy. 

Elmo Axel Hause Taylor 

That's the back four for me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

In Tyrone's absence we need somebody to be vocal in defence. Jedinak brings exactly that to the table.

conhecendo algum carly rae jepsen GIF

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

Definitely calling you crazy. You crazy man 😁

• Haha 1

Gonna sound like I'm taking the piss here but he reminds me of Titus Bramble. Athletic, comfortable on the ball, not frightened to step out of position and go fetch. Decent enough in the air. Has a bit of everything, essentially. Definitely prone to a massive rick though, he's got that bit too. He just has to keep working hard and not let his concentration slip. A good coach has a lot to work with there I feel.

Whether he's good enough for the Premier League is hard to say, it's harder with defenders than any other position IMO. He has the physical attributes and the turn of pace. He was just never getting in ahead of Boly, which is fair. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not convinced we should sign him permanently as a CB. He has improved a lot since his debut and had a couple of good games playing next to Mings. But he is still too error prone, he has a mistake in him and doesn't ooze that calmness and reliability that is needed from a CB. At times his technique looks good but at times he seems to be fumbling with the ball, like the back pass to Steer that went out to a corner. Their second goal was also a big mistake from his side, sure he wanted to track Pukki, but when their player is free in front of our goal with a clear shot on goal - for sure as a CB your instinct must be to throw your body in front of the player, not stepping back and tracking someone else?

He may improve of course, but that decision making of his and the errors doesn't bode well for me playing as a CB. Perhaps he can play LB, think he has had his best games in that position and his mistakes won't be as costly there.

So sceptical about him as CB but at a good price I'd take him as LB.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Props to him coming on in such a high pressure situation and winning a couple of massive headers. Sounds like he will definitely sign for us and should be a good squad option for us.

• Like 2

As I've said before, he's a good player with lots of potential, centre half is his position but he can do a decent job at left back, as far as I'm aware we have an option to sign him and it's not a huge amount of money, a no brainer for me, must sign him.

• Like 1

Â