Neil Cutler

KH**

am i the only one that doesn't get the cult hero status he has? nothing against the guy but everyone's creaming their pants on social media that he's staying and i don't get why

7 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

am i the only one that doesn't get the cult hero status he has? nothing against the guy but everyone's creaming their pants on social media that he's staying and i don't get why

Because he is a very good goalkeeping coach

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Always heard good things about him and saw how well Martinez did last season. My opinion went up a lot after hearing him talk on this and seeing how respected he was. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

I follow Walsall aswell and he was working there under DS. They got in Neil Etheridge who at that point was just an out of contract keeper going from club to club in lower leagues. Played superbly for Walsall, Cardiff picked him up and a year later he was in the prem and had a good season so that's example of really good training and direction Cutler can give. Richard O'Donell was another who moved up the leagues after working with him at Walsall.

Ben Foster worked under a few GK coaches in his time and he rates him very highly as would Emi especially given the season he had last year which means he's Argentina number 1 now for world cup.

People in the game know how good he is so I don't think it would've been good optics for Gerrard to come in and let him go just to bring in a mate from Rangers so good news he's staying. Martinez letting in a few soft goals lately dosen't change that.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, tomav84 said:

He’s about 7’8”, do you want to fight him? 

• Haha 1

Â