Neil Cutler

KH**

Just now, Pissflaps said:

Martinez worked with the guy coming with Emery at Arsenal so it's not as if it's a completely new relationship.

wasn't there a breakdown in the relationship between emi and emery? i think i read that emi liked a post calling for him to be sacked when he was at arsenal

so it not being a completely new relationship might not be a good thing!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pissflaps said:

Martinez worked with the guy coming with Emery at Arsenal so it's not as if it's a completely new relationship.

But the guy didn’t help him to become number 1 over Leno, so it already seems like an issue. Especially off the back of Martinez post. Club is a mess. 

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

wasn't there a breakdown in the relationship between emi and emery? i think i read that emi liked a post calling for him to be sacked when he was at arsenal

so it not being a completely new relationship might not be a good thing!

Exactly this 

Change is a good thing! For Martinez, Cutler and Villa.

Being attached to a goalkeeper coach is silly. Just shows he had too much power. Dean Smith to blame. Hopefully the new goalkeeping coach stays the goalkeeping coach and does his work behind closed doors and doesn't go to the touchline barking orders. 

32 minutes ago, sne said:

Javi Garcia was always going to come with Emery, been with him since 2013 or something like that.

Best of luck to Cutler thou, good man.

Think that was always likely, but this...

On 25/10/2022 at 21:43, tomsky_11 said:

A quick Google suggests Emery brought Javi Garcia with him to Arsenal, but also retained Sal Bibbo, who was the GK coach there before Emery arrived.

... suggested it might not necessarily be the end of Cutler. Shame if it has negative impact on Emi, hopefully not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Impressive that you've found a way to bash Dean Smith. Martinez is one of the best keepers in the world, or he was 12 months ago, and Cutler is clearly a big factor in that. 

I'm all for Emery bringing in his own coaches but let's not pretend Cutler hasn't helped us and we should be thankful for the work he's done here. 

Am I not allowed to bash Dean Smith?

Do you agree with me that he got too much power under Dean Smith? 

I kinda of agree. Shame about Nyland. And don't forget Martinez was incredible for Arsenal before he come to us. 

Â