Neil Cutler

KH**

46 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

Interesting stuff, but not enough talk about emotional baselines if you ask me.

Emotional content will largely determine whether or not Nyland protects the goal with a natural confidence or if he crumbles under pressure and is a liability.

It's encouraging to hear Cutler talk about character and the personal side of the working relationships being as important as the technical development.

Talks a brilliant game in fairness and uses similar phrases to Smith and can only be a positive.

I imagine a Steve Bruce goalkeeping coach was just told to make sure the goalkeeper saves the ball

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Talks a brilliant game in fairness and uses similar phrases to Smith and can only be a positive.

I imagine a Steve Bruce goalkeeping coach was just told to make sure the goalkeeper saves the ball

Too be fair Gary Walsh seemed to coach well SJ improved loads under him 

• Like 1

I have only just got round to watching that interview with Cutler. He talks a good game, and I like the sound of his approach. 

He seems to have a genuine confidence and belief that Nyland will be a good keeper for us, I hope he is right. I find Nyland quite likeable. 

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I have only just got round to watching that interview with Cutler. He talks a good game, and I like the sound of his approach. 

He seems to have a genuine confidence and belief that Nyland will be a good keeper for us, I hope he is right. I find Nyland quite likeable. 

Ok, so Cutler is cute and now Nyland is sympathetic. We're in good hands.

Â