Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Again the subs changed the game - quite why he didn’t see that the team who finished at Brighton should have started is anyone’s guess - big big win but far from convinced by smiths selections , anyway we won so let’s hope it gives us a real lift 👍

• Like 1

not the first time either we have pulled something out of the bag late in games, that is some good character and fitness levels from the players. If only could get it from the players for 90 minutes we be flying

There are fans who seem to be more preoccupied with fishing out old posts rather than just posting about the performance or what Smith did, very bizarre and small minded. Bottom line is that Smith did very well today and got a great three points out of a limited side lacking quality in attacking areas. We should all be very happy.

• Like 1

Love the fact that Pearson, in recent weeks, has been used as a reason we should be critical of Smith. 

1 game away from a cup final and sitting 1 place ABOVE the target for the season and still people will continue with this shit all year. 

Just **** get behind it. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

The negativity is **** annoying, that's why.  We were playing well, but conceded and its all "OMG WE'RE SO SHIT"  "THIS SQUAD HAS NO QUALITY"  "SMITH DOESN'T **** CHANGE ANYTHING".

I'm sure other clubs have fans like it too, but **** hell we don't half wet the bedsheets.

Get that but it's still a small minded response. Rather than expressing happiness at the result or talking up what the manager did it's straight to finding a poster who said something negative. 

• Like 2

Hes a decent man, who transformed our season last year, and certainly deserves more support and respect than he gets off some of our so called supporters.

If this Sammatta is any good, and with McGinn back, and with SJG getting better every game, I think we will be fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Fair play today. Best i've seen from us for ages.

Even if we lost the game today i wouldn't be as harsh as usual. Because i saw something to get behind during that game.

"Jesus Christ we're 19th!!!! How far do we have to fall before the board makes a decision?"

Your words in the match thread mate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Again the subs changed the game - quite why he didn’t see that the team who finished at Brighton should have started is anyone’s guess - big big win but far from convinced by smiths selections , anyway we won so let’s hope it gives us a real lift 👍

Sometimes players make more impact as subs

Luckiest team ever, it's amazing what happens when you have a striker on the pitch he should have started with Vasselev. Pepe Reina absolutely love him without him it's 3:0. All this short passing around at the back and it's long ball that wins it. 

Would still like a Pearson type manager if I'm honest because it's his slow reaction time that's hurting us it's. Fair play we ground it out today but it doesn't happen enough imo 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Stuartc445 said:

Luckiest team ever, it's amazing what happens when you have a striker on the pitch he should have started with Vasselev. Pepe Reina absolutely love him without him it's 3:0. All this short passing around at the back and it's long ball that wins it. 

Would still like a Pearson type manager if I'm honest because it's his slow reaction time that's hurting us it's. Fair play we ground it out today but it doesn't happen enough imo 

Thanks for your contribution, funghi.

Â